cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't change country

Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
1891 of 2,091

Hi Carmela,

I checked and it seems that your country has been set to the Philippines already. Please try clearing your cache and cookies or using a different browser. Let us know if you still continue seeing a different country on your profile.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Sean Gerard R Member Since: Dec 9, 2019
1892 of 2,091

I am from India and now live in the US. Every time I try to access the account settings page to edit location it just redirects me to the "create profile" page. How am I meant to change my country before submitting my profile for review?

Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
1893 of 2,091

Hi Sean,

I updated your country as requested. Please note that your profile must represent you as an individual and that all the information in your profile including your location needs to be accurate, truthful and verifiable.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Emilija K Member Since: Dec 9, 2019
1894 of 2,091

Hi! I can't seem to change the country in my apllication so I can proceed with it, can you please help me change it from USA to Macedonia?

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
1895 of 2,091

Hi Emilija,

Your Country was updated to Macedonia as per your request.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Mohammed M Member Since: Dec 10, 2019
1896 of 2,091

Hi Community,

I would like to be a freelancer in upwork, and I find changing country's disabled while creating my profile, any help? I want to make it to morocco instead of United States.

Thank you 

Best,

Mohammed

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
1897 of 2,091

Hi Mohammed,

Your country is now updated, thank you.

Untitled
Roy B Member Since: Dec 10, 2019
1898 of 2,091

Hey!

the 'country' field in the my account is greyed out and I need to change it as i'm not living in Malta anymore but in Sweden. I didn't see a way to reach out to Upwork so I'm trying it this way. 

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
1899 of 2,091

Hi Roy, 

Your country is now updated, thank you.

Untitled
Mohini S Member Since: Dec 10, 2019
1900 of 2,091

So, I am trying to create my account on Upwork. Creating an account is so buggy.

1. I added my education and my work experience in India. It thinks that my current location is also India. Why? I am in Canada. I can't edit the location.

2. When I try to change my work experience location, changed it to Canada, now I can't save that. Page won't even scroll.

I am stuck. I can't even submit my application for review.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS