cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't change country

Highlighted
Malex R Member Since: Sep 23, 2019
1991 of 3,808

Hi, I'm trying to change my location to Venezuela. Can you help me?

Thank you

Highlighted
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
1992 of 3,808

Hi Malex, 

I have updated your country from the US to Venezuela. As a gentle reminder, please make sure that you enter an address that represents your true location to comply with the Upwork Terms of Service. 

Let me know if I can assist you further with anything!

-Avery
Untitled
Highlighted
Muhammad A Member Since: Oct 3, 2019
1993 of 3,808

I am in Edmonton, Canada but my profile still shows that I am in Dammam. I left Dammam in 2015. Please advise how to fix? Thanks

Highlighted
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
1994 of 3,808

Hi Muhammad, 

You should be able to update your address by going to your Settings page > Contact info, and updating your address from there. If you are unable to do it on your end because of some issue, you can come back here, and our team will assist you further.

-Avery
Untitled
Highlighted
Muhammad S Member Since: Sep 12, 2019
1995 of 3,808

Recently i was creating my profile inside location i was unable to change my country

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
1996 of 3,808

Hi Muhammad,

Please, let us know which country would you like to reflect on your account as your location. We’d be happy to update it for you.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Thiago B Member Since: Sep 12, 2019
1997 of 3,808

Hey there! I'd like to change my country from the USA to Argentina. It's becoming really frustrating to solve this problem. Thanks in advance!

Highlighted
Jahanzeb R Member Since: Jan 26, 2020
1998 of 3,808

I signed up for Upwork while I was travelling but didn't finish my profile. My country is set to UK but I now live in Pakistan. Every time I try to access the account settings page to edit location it just redirects me to the "create profile" page. How am I meant to change my country before submitting my profile for review?

Highlighted
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
1999 of 3,808

Hi Jahanzeb,

Your country has been updated to Pakistan as requested. Feel free to follow up if you have further questions or requests.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
Jyothi V Member Since: Apr 24, 2017
2000 of 3,808

Hi,

I am on Visiting visa in SriLanka. I am Indian citizen. I will be here for 2 years from now. where should i be paying tax? Should i change my location?

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS