Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't change country

Highlighted
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
2401 of 3,302

Hi Oana,

I checked your account, and it looks like your country has already been updated to France. Please let us know if need any assistance. Thanks!

-Joanne
Untitled
Highlighted
Rhiannon S Member Since: Feb 2, 2020
2402 of 3,302

I would like to register as a freelancer currently living in South Korea, however I cannot seem to change the country location when I try to make a profile. It simply shows 'US'. Very frustrating as I have several times made a complete profile, only to lose all information when I cannot input my address! Any assistance appreciated, as there are several Korea-based positions I would like to apply for. Thank you.

Highlighted
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
2403 of 3,302

Hi Rhiannon, 

Is it still showing as U.S. on your end? Could you please try clearing your cookies or using a different browser to see if the issue persists? 

-Avery
Untitled
Highlighted
Tommy I Member Since: Feb 3, 2020
2404 of 3,302

Hi,

I have the same problem. Cannot change my country from the UK to Hong Kong.

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
2405 of 3,302

Hi Tommy and Meenal,

Your account locations are now updated. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Meenal N Member Since: Feb 3, 2020
2406 of 3,302

I had signed up for Upwork a while ago when I was in US. I moved to India after that and finally decided to complete my profile. But it is not allowing me to use India as my country hence I am unable to verify my profile. How can I fix that?

Highlighted
Andrey M Member Since: Feb 3, 2020
2407 of 3,302

I chose this location (US) by mistake. Currently i live in Russia and i want to choose other location.

Please tell me what should i do.

Thanks!

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
2408 of 3,302

Hi Andrey,

Your country is now updated, feel free to update the rest of your address once you`re ready. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Steven W Member Since: Feb 3, 2020
2409 of 3,302

Hi, I am based in Sydney Australia, however, when trying to fill out my profile, it shows that I am in the United States and  therefore I cannot complete my profile. Can someone please fix this for me?

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
2410 of 3,302

Hi Steven,

Could you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you`re still experiencing the same issue?

Let us know if the issue persists.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS