Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't change country

Highlighted
Nizar S Member Since: Nov 20, 2018
2471 of 2,830

Hello 

I am having the same problem. I am an american citizen working in the US but started creating my profile while visiting South Africa and it has automatically selected SA as my home country. It is grayed out though and am unable to modify it. Can you please help me with this so I can finalize my application? Thank you in advance. 

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
2472 of 2,830

Hi Nizar,

Please advise as to which country and state your account should reflect as your location and we'll update it from our end, thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Amit S Member Since: Jul 4, 2019
2473 of 2,830

While creating profile I am not able to enter addresss as I can not change country to India.

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
2474 of 2,830

Hi Amit, 

Your country is now updated, feel free to continue with your application now. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Prashant M Member Since: Apr 7, 2019
2475 of 2,830

Hi 

I am also facing same issue. My country is india and its showing United State so i am unable to complete my profile creation.

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
2476 of 2,830

Hi Prashant,

Your country has been updated to India. Feel free to add the rest of the information on your profile. Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
R A Member Since: Jul 4, 2019
2477 of 2,830

hi while updating my profile, my location has got fix to USA and i am unable to change it to the exact location. can you  please help me to solve this problem

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
2478 of 2,830

Hi R A,

Could you please confirm your current location and our team will update your country, thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Annas K Member Since: Aug 25, 2019
2479 of 2,830

Hello dear I m also facing same issue related with country kindly please set my location karachi pakistan. thank you

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Highlighted
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
2480 of 2,830

Hi Annas,

Thanks for reaching out to us. I have updated your country as requested. Let us know if you need further assistance.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS