Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't change country

6503a10b
Nina B Member Since: Feb 3, 2020
2711 of 3,937

Hi there, 

When creating a profile, I can't select a different country in Location besides the US. I live in Bulgaria. 

g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
2712 of 3,937

Hi Nina,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with updating your location. Thank you.

Untitled
kpollitz
Krystal P Member Since: Feb 4, 2020
2713 of 3,937

I am trying to edit my contact information in my profile but am unable to change the country. I am a U.S. citizen but I'm living in the Netherlands and need to change the locaiton so I can verify my profile. Can someone help with this?

g_vasilevski
2714 of 3,937

Hi Krystal,

Your country s now updated, feel free to update the rest of your address at any time. Thank you.

Untitled
hemiro
Hector R Member Since: Feb 4, 2020
2715 of 3,937

I can not change my location. I am from Venezuela. Thanks in advance!

bstojadinovic
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
2716 of 3,937

Hi Hector,

Could you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you`re still experiencing the same issue?

Let us know if the issue persists.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
beefed72
mike m Member Since: Feb 4, 2020
2717 of 3,937

Hello,

I also made the mistake of not switching my country to the United States before attempting to register my profile. I would like it changed to United States if possible.

Thank you

clarry2020
Claire O Member Since: Feb 5, 2020
2718 of 3,937

I am in the process of setting up my profile. I am Irish but live in UK and mistakenly chose Ireland as my location. I need to change it to England but I don't seem to be able to. Any advice?

g_vasilevski
2719 of 3,937

Hi Claire,

Your country is updated, thank you.

Untitled
clarry2020
Claire O Member Since: Feb 5, 2020
2720 of 3,937

Thanks Goran, but alas, I have another problem!

I live and work in the UK but have an Irish passport. The verification process requests that I upload identification but I do not hold a driver's license.  As an Irish citisen, (even after Brexit), I hold the right to live and work here.  

I am eager to get going and have seen some jobs I'd like to send proposals for. How can I fix this? I did try to upload my Irish passport on the off - chance, but no luck

Help!

Thanks,

Claire

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS