Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't change country

Highlighted
Atmajit G Member Since: Mar 29, 2020
2841 of 3,294

Hi Upwork,

I am unable to change my country . I am residing in India can you please update my country from USA to India. Thank you.

Apologize for posting this twice. 

Regards,

Atmajit

Highlighted
Clara N Member Since: Mar 30, 2020
2842 of 3,294

Hi, I'm in the process of creating an Upwork account and am stuck at 'Location'. It's listing me in the UK when I've recently moved to Bulgaria and the drop-down menu for Country doesn't work. Any advice would be appreciated!
Clara 

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
2843 of 3,294

Hi Clara,

Your country is updated, thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Boris R Member Since: Mar 24, 2020
2844 of 3,294

Hello, I occasionally filled incorrect personal data with registration. So I want to delete my account to register again using actual information. There is a problem about deleting: I can't enter the account settings because the platform always redirect me to the "https://www.upwork.com/ab/create-profile/v1/baseline/"
What should I do?
Thanks

Highlighted
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
2845 of 3,294

Hi Boris, 

Please know that users are not allowed to have more than one freelancer account on Upwork, regardless if the old account is closed. Please know that you should be able to edit the information you have added to your account at any time. 

Could you please let me know what information you are trying to change? 

-Avery
Untitled
Highlighted
2846 of 3,294

I've occasionally entered incorrect location data and can't change it, so I can't link the right phone number.

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
2847 of 3,294

Hi Boris,

Do you need help with updating your country? If yes, could you please confirm your current location (country)? Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
2848 of 3,294

Yes, I need and can confirm

Highlighted
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
2849 of 3,294

Hi Boris,

Please, let us know which country would you like to reflect on your account as your location. We’d be happy to update it for you.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
2850 of 3,294

Hi Alexandar,

My current location is Russian Federation, I'm studying here so I have all needed confirmation documents.

Thanks

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS