cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't change country

Highlighted
Daniel P Member Since: May 17, 2020
3211 of 3,558
I need it to be UK because that's where i have residency and pay taxes.

Thanks
Dan
Highlighted
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
3212 of 3,558

Daniel P wrote:
I need it to be UK because that's where i have residency and pay taxes.

It needs to be where you are located for any length of time. You will likely run into problems verifying your profile if you set your location to the UK when you are not there. Run with where you are for now and change it when you are actually and physically back in the UK.

Highlighted
3213 of 3,558
Hi Aleksandar,

Its been a day already and no one from your team created a ticket or reached to me.

How long this usually takes?

Thanks
Dan
Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
3214 of 3,558

Hi Daniel,

I`m sorry about the delay. Just to clarify, are you currently located in the UK or you would like the country to be updated due to your taxes? 
Please keep in mind that your profile location needs to reflect your current location. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
3215 of 3,558

Goran V wrote:

I`m sorry about the delay. Just to clarify, are you currently located in the UK or you would like the country to be updated due to your taxes? 

He's a citizen of Moldova and currently located in Moldova... 

Highlighted
3216 of 3,558
Currently I'm not located in UK as I'm traveling but yes due to taxes i need country to be updated. As i don't have any physical address here.
Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
3217 of 3,558

Hi Daniel,

As I`ve mentioned before your location on your profile needs to reflect your current location. Feel free to add the address where you`re staying at the moment. Once you`re back in the UK you can follow up here and our team will update your country. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Laniedhel D Member Since: May 17, 2020
3218 of 3,558

Hi! Can I ask your help to change my location from Australia to Philippines? I did a mistake when signing up. I thought I could change it in the end of the sign up. It turns out it’s been a default even before I signed up. Thank you so much in advance.

Highlighted
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
3219 of 3,558

Hi Laniedhel,

Your country has been changed to Philippines. You may now continue to add the rest of your profile details. Thank you. 

-Joanne
Untitled
Highlighted
Bisher S Member Since: May 18, 2020
3220 of 3,558

I am from Lebanon but it is written as UK

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS