Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't change country

karinemaca
Karine M Member Since: Jun 29, 2020
3581 of 3,947

Hello,

I have not been able to work and submit my profile application as I am unable to change my country of residence. I don't live anymore in the UK and I am now based out of the USA.

Thank you for your help,

Karine

bstojadinovic
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
3582 of 3,947

Hi Karine,

Your country was updated as per your request.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
karinemaca
Karine M Member Since: Jun 29, 2020
3583 of 3,947

Thank you Bojan! Can you please unlock the field of the address as the old address still appears?

Kind regards,

Karine

bstojadinovic
3584 of 3,947

Hi Karine,

Could you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you`re still experiencing the same issue?

Let us know if the issue persists.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
doriusruth
Ruth D Member Since: Jun 29, 2020
3585 of 3,947
Thanks, looks like it is fixed.
fkeri
Filip K Member Since: Apr 14, 2020
3586 of 3,947

Hi everyone!

I am trying to finalize my Freelancer account at Upwork but I am running into issues with changing the location information.

My country is set to the US and I am unable to change it to any other country. I tried the Community Bot to figure this out myself, but I could not find any solutions. I currently reside in Croatia and am planning to move to the UK in September. Per my understanding, I should still be able to work for Upwork even if I do not reside within the US. Could anyone help me resolve this issue? Thank you!

Best,

Filip

bstojadinovic
3587 of 3,947

Your country was updated to Croatia as per your request, Filip.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
fkeri
Filip K Member Since: Apr 14, 2020
3588 of 3,947

Thanks! The country has indeed been updated to Croatia; however, the webpage still requires me to select a US city and state and won't let me proceed onto the next step of Account Activation. I want to add 'Zagreb' to the City Input Box and select 'Grad Zagreb' as my State/Province but that is just not possible.

g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
3589 of 3,947

Hi Filip,

Please try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in with another browser. I would also recommend adding your street first before going to the City field. Thank you.

Untitled
f1873d21
Airon Y Member Since: Jun 30, 2020
3590 of 3,947

Hi Bojan,

I have the same issue i cant change my Location to Philipppines, it was default selected on US.

did some clear cache but still same issue persist.

location.PNG

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS