cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't change country

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
381 of 1,282

Hi Lum,

Your country is updated now, feel free to fill in the rest of the address. Thank you.

Untitled
Glyncel Joy A Member Since: Oct 9, 2018
382 of 1,282

I accidentally selected United States as my country before application to Upwork, I am now creating a profile but I can't change the country anymore. I think it's locked. I'm from the Philippines and I don't want to proceed creating my profile with the wrong country. Please help. Thank you!

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
383 of 1,282

Hi Glyncel,

I've just updated your country, feel free to complete your application. Thank you.

Untitled
Glyncel Joy A Member Since: Oct 9, 2018
384 of 1,282

Thank you so much! I am ever grateful! Smiley Happy

Prince P Member Since: Oct 26, 2018
385 of 1,282

Hi Team,

Can you please change the country in my profile? Please change it to Philippines.

Thanks,

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
386 of 1,282

Hi Prince,

Your country has been updated to the Philippines. Feel free to add the rest of the information on your profile. Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Claude Guy-Georges C Member Since: Oct 17, 2018
387 of 1,282

Hello i created my account in Spain now i'm in Dominican Republic where i live i can't set the location to Dominican Republic help please it's stuck on Spain.

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
388 of 1,282

Hi Claude, 

I'll go ahead and check this with the team and will get back to you once I have more information. 

UPDATE: Hi Claude, the team has reached out to you through an email support ticket to assist you further.

-Avery
Untitled
BuddhiS E Member Since: Oct 26, 2018
389 of 1,282

Hello,

I'm new to upwork and i need to change my location to New Zealand. Curently i live in New Zealand since i'm doing my higher studies and while i'm in a tour to USA signed-up for the Upwork and now my Upwork profile location shows as USA. I'm unable to change it. I need to change it to New Zealand. 

Thanks!

Ace Contributor
Md. Arafat - Member Since: Apr 5, 2018
390 of 1,282

Hi BuddhiS,

Once you edit your Location, you may be asked to complete ID Verification. Please, refer to the support ticket that you currently have open about this issue for further instructions.

Thanks

Md Arafat
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS