cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't change country

Vinay N Member Since: Aug 8, 2018
381 of 1,660

Same haapen with me. I was vacationing in Europe when I signed up but the country selected as US. My country of residence is India. Please help I can't sign in because I don't have a US contact number/

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
382 of 1,660

Hi Vinay, 

The team will reach out to you with more information about your account. 

-Avery
Untitled
Andrey B Member Since: Aug 17, 2018
383 of 1,660
Hello, I am also mistakenly picked the wrong country (US), how can I change it to Russia? I am a permanent resident. Many thanks
Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
384 of 1,660

Hi Andrey,

We have updated the country setting on your account. Please, go ahead and complete the rest of the information. Thanks!

~ Valeria
Untitled
Nevena C Member Since: Aug 21, 2018
385 of 1,660

Hello! I have the same issue. I lived in Slovenia and moved to Serbia and cannot change the country. Could you help me with this?

Kind regards,

Nevena

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
386 of 1,660

Hi Nevena,

Your country has been updated to Serbia. Feel free to add the rest of the information on your profile. Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Alienor C Member Since: Aug 22, 2018
387 of 1,660

Hi everyone, 

I opened an upwork account a few weeks ago when I was living in the US, but moved to France since then and can't seem to update my location on my profile. There is no option to change it, unlike all the other parts of my profile (i.e. Fee, title, description, qualifications, ...).

Thanks!

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
388 of 1,660

Hi Alienor,

We have updated it from our end to France. Feel free to add the rest of the information on your profile. Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Alienor C Member Since: Aug 22, 2018
389 of 1,660
Thank you!
Mikko M Member Since: Sep 7, 2018
390 of 1,660

Unfortunately I have the same problem. I accidentally chose a wrong country my misclicking and now I can't complete my profile. I'd need the country to be changed to Finland.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS