Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't change country

Highlighted
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
621 of 3,808

Hi Jessica,

Thanks for reaching out to us. I have updated your country as requested. You should now be able to update your address by going to your settings page and updating your address in your Contact Info page.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
Mert T Member Since: May 26, 2019
622 of 3,808

I have the same problem and need to change my country of residency from US to Turkey.  Can you please help.

thank you

Highlighted
Randy L Member Since: May 27, 2019
623 of 3,808

I am here for the birth of my son in the Dominican Republic. I signed up here for a freelance account. I am trying to change my address from the Dominican Republic to the USA so I may submit my w9 tax form can someone please help me

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
624 of 3,808

Hi Randy,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via support ticket to assist you with your request.

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Flavia M Member Since: Jun 2, 2019
625 of 3,808

I was creating an Upwork Profile but it doesn't allow me to change Country. Why?? Can someone help me?

I live in Italy but it's set on UK.

Highlighted
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
626 of 3,808

Hi Flavia,

I understand that you would like to have your country changed to Italy. To resolve this issue, please proceed with the phone verification that has been requested. Thank you!

-Joanne
Untitled
Highlighted
Myka C Member Since: Jun 5, 2019
627 of 3,808

Hi, My country says Philippines but I live in Australia and I cant seem to change my country from the contact info page.

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
628 of 3,808

Hi Myka,

Looks like you were able to successfully update your Country to Australia. Let us know if you need further assistance. Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Lily H Member Since: Jun 13, 2019
629 of 3,808

I'm trying to create my freelancer profile, but it won't let me select the country I'm in. I live in Taiwan, but the country bar is permantly stuck in the UK. Without changing the country I can't verify my phone number because it's a Taiwan phone number, and so I can't send in my profile for approval.

Please help~

Highlighted
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
630 of 3,808

Hi Lily,

Thanks for reaching out to us. I have updated your country to Taiwan. Let us know if you need further assistance. 

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS