Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't change country

bstojadinovic
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
671 of 3,966

Hi Randy,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via support ticket to assist you with your request.

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
flavia19
Flavia M Member Since: Jun 2, 2019
672 of 3,966

I was creating an Upwork Profile but it doesn't allow me to change Country. Why?? Can someone help me?

I live in Italy but it's set on UK.

tinker_bell3
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
673 of 3,966

Hi Flavia,

I understand that you would like to have your country changed to Italy. To resolve this issue, please proceed with the phone verification that has been requested. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork
mesyc
Myka C Member Since: Jun 5, 2019
674 of 3,966

Hi, My country says Philippines but I live in Australia and I cant seem to change my country from the contact info page.

bstojadinovic
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
675 of 3,966

Hi Myka,

Looks like you were able to successfully update your Country to Australia. Let us know if you need further assistance. Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
lilyhess
Lily H Member Since: Jun 13, 2019
676 of 3,966

I'm trying to create my freelancer profile, but it won't let me select the country I'm in. I live in Taiwan, but the country bar is permantly stuck in the UK. Without changing the country I can't verify my phone number because it's a Taiwan phone number, and so I can't send in my profile for approval.

Please help~

djondinium
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
677 of 3,966

Hi Lily,

Thanks for reaching out to us. I have updated your country to Taiwan. Let us know if you need further assistance. 

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
smart-sprinter
Smart S Member Since: Jun 17, 2019
678 of 3,966

I recently signed up for Upwork and while submitting my application, my country is selected as Netherlands by default and I cannot change it to Nigeria because it is disabled for me to update. I want to update it to Nigeria before proceeding with my application. Can you please help me out?

g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
679 of 3,966

Hi Smart,

Your country is now updated, and please keep in mind that your Upwork name needs to be your full legal name. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
ba57
A B Member Since: Jun 19, 2019
680 of 3,966

Hello,

I have erroneously set uo my country as UK as I was working on a remote server located in Glasgow. My country is India.

Could you help me in getting it changed?

Many thanks.

AB

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS