cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't change country

Alison H Member Since: Apr 8, 2019
931 of 1,850

I set up my profile when I was living in Australia but am now residing in the US but am unable to revise my profile to reflect this. Can anyone help?

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
932 of 1,850

Hi Alison,

We have updated it from our end to the United States. Let us know if you need further assistance. 

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Wilson O Member Since: Apr 9, 2019
933 of 1,850

Hello, My country is Colombia and I selected United States at some point of the profile creation. Please help me updating it. Thanks

934 of 1,850

Hi Wilson,

We have updated it from our end to Colombia. Let us know if you need further assistance. Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Jordan B Member Since: Apr 9, 2019
935 of 1,850

Hello there,

This seems to be a common issue, but I'm trying to register my profile with Upwork and my country is set to the United States and greyed out. I actually live in Japan. Any advice?

Thanks!

936 of 1,850

Hi Jordan,

Your country has been updated to Japan. Feel free to add the rest of the information on your profile. Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Bhavesh K Member Since: Apr 9, 2019
937 of 1,850

Hi, 

I am trying to change the Country to India as thats my home location. I am getting US as default and can not change it.

Please advise.

938 of 1,850

Hi Bhavesh,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Your country has been updated to India. Feel free to add the rest of the information on your profile. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Kiana K Member Since: Apr 9, 2019
939 of 1,850

Hi there, I am trying to create my profile. I filled everything and when I came to the address. I couldn't change the country. It's USA grey boxed which cannot be changed. so, can anyone please help me how to change the country name so, I can fill rest of the address and complete my profile? Look forward to hearing some answers and solutions soon. Thanks in advance. Best.

940 of 1,850

Hi Kiana,

Please advise as to which country your account should reflect as your location and we'll update it from our end?

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS