cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't change country

Joseph M Member Since: Apr 9, 2019
941 of 1,850

Hi there, just wanting to report the same issue as the previous posters - I live in Australia, but tried to set up an account while travelling in the UK. I'm now trying to switch my country to Australia, but it's stuck on 'UK' - please could you help me switch it?

Thanks,

Joe

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
942 of 1,850

Hi Joseph, 

I've updated your country from UK to Australia as requested. Please update your address in your settings page with your new address. 

-Avery
Untitled
Joseph M Member Since: Apr 9, 2019
943 of 1,850
Thanks so much!
Kiana K Member Since: Apr 9, 2019
944 of 1,850
Hi there,

Please change it to the - UK, England
City:- London.

Please advise me how soon it will be done?

Thanks.
Kiana
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
945 of 1,850

Hi Kiana,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I've escalated your request to our support team. One of our agents will reach out to you directly via support ticket to assist you with your concern.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Leo O Member Since: Apr 9, 2019
946 of 1,850

Hello Upwork community.

I am in the process of creating my Upwork account. I am from the United States but am living in Germany at the moment. When creating my account, I set my location to the USA but I am now in the page where I need to recieve a verification code sent to a US phone number (as I am currently living in Germany, I do not have a US phone number) There seems to be no simple way for me to change my country to Germany as the location is already locked to the USA, and I can't seem to go back and change the country as well. Is there anything I can do?

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
947 of 1,850

Hi Leo, 

I have updated your country to Germany. You should now be able to update your address in your Settings page. 

-Avery
Untitled
Natalia S Member Since: Apr 8, 2018
948 of 1,850

Hi, I would like to change my country to Argentina, but the field is blocked. Can anyone help me, please?

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
949 of 1,850

Hi Natalia,

Our team just updated your country, feel free to update the rest of your address. Thank you!

Untitled
Monica G Member Since: May 12, 2018
950 of 1,850

Hi Goran,

I need the same exact help, I need to change my country of residence to Costa Rica. Can you please help?

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS