cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't change country

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
1161 of 1,297

Hi Timothy, 

Your country has been updated to the United States. Feel free to add the rest of the information on your profile.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Arya H Member Since: Feb 28, 2019
1162 of 1,297

Hello my friends,
I want to return to Georgia(Country) permanently and I want to change my place permanently from the United States to Georgia(Country).my trip to the United States has ended.
I will be back to my place in Tbilisi (Georgia) forever
Now, from the Upwork Support Team, I'm asking for help concerning changing the location without any problems.
Thanks

1163 of 1,297

Hi Arya,

Changing the location information in your account settings won't present any problem once you're located in your new Country of residence. If it does raise any flags on our end, the team will reach out to you directly.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Bruno Vinicius G Member Since: Jul 2, 2019
1164 of 1,297

Same is happening to me. I live in Brazil, and there is no way to input my address while the country in "Create your profile" is pre-filled as US, and I can't change it.

1165 of 1,297

Hi Bruno Vinicius,

Your country has been updated to Brazil. Feel free to add the rest of the information on your profile. Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Salman Y Member Since: Jul 2, 2019
1166 of 1,297

Hi, I cannot change my location country. I created the account when I was in Saudi Arabia, but now I am in Canada and it keeps on showing Saudi Arabia with no option to change. Please help.

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
1167 of 1,297

Hi Salman,

I've updated the country setting on your account. Please, complete the rest of the information on your account and submit it for a review once you're ready. 

Thanks!

~ Valeria
Untitled
Jacob S Member Since: Jul 3, 2019
1168 of 1,297
Hello, I'm trying to sign-up and verify my phone number. However I am unable to change the country code of my phone number. The only number I have access to at the moment is an Israeli number. Please advise how to proceed.
1169 of 1,297

Hi Jacob,

Your country has been updated to Israel. Feel free to update your profile with the rest of the information.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Victoria D Member Since: Jul 4, 2019
1170 of 1,297

Hi,

Everytime I log in, I need to verify my account. I am stuck on setting up my profile page. But the country information is wrong and I can't change it. I also can't enter a phone number of a country where I don't have a phone number from.

How can I change my country to Germany?

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS