Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't change country

Highlighted
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
1181 of 3,892

Hi Sabhrina Gita, 

The team will reach out to you through an email support ticket for more information about your account. 

-Avery
Untitled
Highlighted
Lammoy D Member Since: Dec 13, 2018
1182 of 3,892

Hello. 

I would like to change my country from USA to Sint Maarten please.  I accidentally click on the wrong country while creating my profile. 

Thanks in advance.

Highlighted
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
1183 of 3,892

Hi Lammoy,

I've changed your country to Netherlands Antilles which included Sint Maarten. Thanks!

-Joanne
Untitled
Highlighted
Amanda H Member Since: Dec 19, 2018
1184 of 3,892

I have the same problem. I'm creating my profile and I accidentally chose United States instead of United Kingdom and now it won't allow me to go back and change the country.  I'm just stuck being unable to create my profile.

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
1185 of 3,892

Hi Amanda,

I`ve just updated your country, feel free to continue with your account and if further help is needed let me know. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Amanda H Member Since: Dec 19, 2018
1186 of 3,892
Hello! Thank you for your help. Unfortunately, it is still not allowing me to input my address. The country has changed, however it says it cannot find my address, and does not accept when I enter it manually.
Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
1187 of 3,892

Hi Amanda,

Please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser and start typing your address under the Address field, you should see drop down suggestions to chose from. If you`re still unable to add your address let me know, thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Emily M Member Since: Dec 22, 2018
1188 of 3,892
I unfortunately have the same problem and put USA as my country and I am currently in Indonesia. Can someone please reset the settings so I can finish setup here in Indonesia?
Thank you!
Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
1189 of 3,892

Hi Emily,

We have updated it from our end to  Indonesia. Let us know if you need further assistance. Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
skrugerpr Member Since: Dec 22, 2018
1190 of 3,892

I am setting up a new profile and when I am trying to type in my address it has the country greyed out as United States.  I live in Puerto Rico which is a US territory and usually, it is included under the States list but this time I don't see it... How can I get help to change it? 

**Edited for community guidelines**

Stephanie
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS