Can't change country

maiteblanes
Maite B Member Since: Dec 25, 2018
1221 of 3,947
Perfect, thank you!
pinipel
Diana Carolina Z Member Since: Dec 26, 2018
1222 of 3,947

I just signed up, and my country shows as Colombia although I'm not living there... how can I change it?... besides I keep changing location, should I always request by here?

bstojadinovic
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
1223 of 3,947

Hi Diana Carolina,

Please advise as to which country your account should reflect as your location and we'll update it from our end.

If you are travelling and are away from your country of residence temporarily, you don’t need to update your location. If it does raise any flags on our end, the team will reach out to you directly.  If however, you are going to be away for an extended period, such as moving some place, then you should make updates to your account location. Please make sure you have an appropriate visa type or permit to work in a country you are situated in and pay taxes accordingly. You may need to consult with a legal advisor about it.

~ Bojan
Untitled
pinipel
Diana Carolina Z Member Since: Dec 26, 2018
1224 of 3,947
Hi, I’m living currently in turkey..
Thank you for your time ☺️
bstojadinovic
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
1225 of 3,947

Hi Diana Carolina,

You are more than welcome. Your country has been updated from Colombia to Turkey. Feel free to add the rest of the information on your profile. Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
ennaaeess
Neelam S Member Since: Dec 26, 2018
1226 of 3,947

Hi

I am trying to update my country location from Pakistan to USA, but I am not able to do so. I created this account when I was living in Pakistan but now I have relocated and I am not able to update country (even though I have tried to upload PRC).

aocumen
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
1227 of 3,947

HI Neelam, 

Looks like your address has already been updated. Let us know if there is anything else we can help you with!

-Avery
Untitled
capa57218
Sarai C Member Since: Dec 28, 2018
1228 of 3,947
Hi, I would like to change my country, I created the account while in the US but now live in Mexico and it won't let me verify. Is there anyway I can do this?
g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
1229 of 3,947

Hi Sarai,

I just updated your country to Mexico, feel free to update the rest of your address. Thank you.

Untitled
capa57218
Sarai C Member Since: Dec 28, 2018
1230 of 3,947
Thanks so much!
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS