Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't change country

Highlighted
Community Guru
Jo-An B Member Since: Aug 2, 2016
1221 of 3,829

Hi Yahia,

Your country was changed to Malaysia, feel free to add the rest of the information to your account. Thank you.

~ Jo-An

Untitled
Highlighted
Lia R Member Since: Jan 8, 2019
1222 of 3,829

Hello everyone!

I created my account when I was in London U.K but now I moved to Colombia, my homeland. It seems impossible to edit my current location. 

Can somebody help me to fix this?

Thank you!

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
1223 of 3,829

Hi Lia,

I just updated your country, feel free to update the rest of your address now. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
1224 of 3,829

Hello Goran, 

Can you help me once again, please?

The specific location is Bogotá, Colombia ,and the hour is -5 hours according to the hour of the image.

I ask you because I can't change anything, everytime that I click on Profile settings or Contact info, it just redirects me to the password and security information. 

I look forward to it. Thanks!

Highlighted
Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
1225 of 3,829

Hi Lia,

I've checked and was able to access the Contact Info page and your address details on your account. Please clear your cache and cookies, try using a different browser and let us know if you managed to change your address details or need further assistance.

Highlighted
1226 of 3,829
Hello!

For me it was not possible to enter again to the edit my address in the
system, it still redirects me to the same password and security page even
when I cleared all the cache and browsing information, so idk how can I
troubleshoot this problem.
Please, help me. Thanks!
Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
1227 of 3,829

Hi Lia,

Please try to set up your security question in order not to see redirection screen in your Profile Settings. Afterwards, please follow the steps described here for changing settings information on your account, including email address.  Let us know if you need any further assistance. Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Alix B Member Since: Jan 8, 2019
1228 of 3,829

The Country button block in the location is blocked and I can't change my location from France to United States. How can I fix this? I live in NYC and want to be located there 

Thanks!

Highlighted
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
1229 of 3,829

Hi Alix, 

It looks like you have added your address in France. It is important to add verifiable and accurate information about you on your account. If you will be moving permanently to New York soon, we suggest that you update your address then. Until that time, I suggest that you keep your address in France. 

-Avery
Untitled
Highlighted
Sajid K Member Since: Jan 9, 2019
1230 of 3,829
i'm from Bangladesh.
But i did a mistake in my profile.
I save my location as United state.

But can't change it. For that reason i can't submit my profile
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS