Can't change country

Jawid A Member Since: Aug 4, 2019
1271 of 1,476

i moved from malaysia to saudi arabia 

please update my country

Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
1272 of 1,476

Hi Jawid,

Thanks for reaching out to us. I have updated your country as requested. Let us know if you need further assistance.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Liz R Member Since: Aug 6, 2019
1273 of 1,476
CANNOT UPDATE LOCATION ON PROFILE CREATION TAB. WENT TO SETTINGS CHANGED LOCATION TO USA, AND IT IS STILL SHOWING IN MY PROFILE CREATION PAGE GREYED OUT BOX WITH UNTITED KINGDOM. CANNOT VERIFY WITH USA TELEPHONE NUMBER IF I AM UNABLE TO CHANGE THE TELEPHONE CODE !!!!!!!!!!!
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
1274 of 1,476

Hi Liz,

We updated it from our end to the United States. Please update the rest of the information to your profile.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Panagiotis D Member Since: Aug 7, 2019
1275 of 1,476

Hello, I accidentally added wrong country on account creation and now I am not able to receive verification code. The problem is that I am not able to visit the settings page until my account is verified.

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
1276 of 1,476

Hi Panagiotis,

Your country is now updated, thank you.

Untitled
Carolina S Member Since: Aug 8, 2019
1277 of 1,476

Hi! I recently signed up for Upwork and, while submiting my application, the country selected by default is UK, where I'm currently traveling, and I cannot change it to Spain, where I normally live (and where I have a verifiable phone number). Can you please help me out?

1278 of 1,476

Hi Carolina,

Your address needs to reflect your current location. Once you`re back to Spain you can update your country and address. Thank you.

Untitled
Carolina S Member Since: Aug 8, 2019
1279 of 1,476

Hi Goran! How can I verify my phone number then, if the only option is having a phone number of the country you're currently in, even if you're just traveling for a few days? Thanks!

1280 of 1,476

Hi Carolina,

Your country is now updated. Just to clarify my previous post, if you have moved for a longer period of time you should have your address reflect your location.

If you`re traveling for a short period of time there's no need to update your address. Thank you.

Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS