cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't change country

chersmtan
Chermaine T Member Since: Feb 10, 2019
1341 of 3,947

Hi Goran. I see it being updated to China. But I am unable to find Hong Kong in the city field selector. Thanks again.

g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
1342 of 3,947

Hi Chermaine,

Please type your address on the Address field and a drop down suggestions will be showed to you, chose one of them and everything else will be auto populated. Thank you.

Untitled
chersmtan
Chermaine T Member Since: Feb 10, 2019
1343 of 3,947

Hi Goran. Unfortunately, none of them is Hong Kong. My address will not be accurate as only Chinese cities show up in the dropdown menu. Hong Kong isn't one of the options.

g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
1344 of 3,947

Hi Chermaine,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket and assist you further with your address.

Untitled
hassan-a-karim
Hassan A Member Since: Feb 11, 2019
1345 of 3,947

I recently signed up for Upwork and while submiiting my applicaion, by default my country is selected as Albania and it is disable for me to update. I want to update it to Oman but I cannot do it . Can you please help me out?

2d318873
Community Leader
Philip D Member Since: Feb 15, 2017
1346 of 3,947

Go to the homepage of Upwork, click on you photo(top-right)>>"Setting" and in the left menu select "Contact Info". Scroll down till you see the header "Location" and click on the pen icon. 

Once you're in the location section, you should be able to change the country.

If that's the section where the Country selector is greyed out, your profile may be pending approval. In which case you'll need to wait until your profile approved before changing the country. I think it normally take anywhere up to 24 hours.

aocumen
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
1347 of 3,947

Hi Hassan, 

I have updated your country from Albania to Oman as requested. You should now be able to update your address by going to your Contact Info page (Settings > Contact Info).

-Avery
Untitled
iuculano
Nicola I Member Since: Feb 12, 2019
1348 of 3,947

I am trying to change country from South Africa to Panama as I am living here buy greyed out. Please assist

bstojadinovic
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
1349 of 3,947

Hi Nicola,

Your country has been updated to Panama. Feel free to add the rest of the information on your profile. Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
caksu
Caksu S Member Since: Feb 13, 2019
1350 of 3,947

By mistake i have selected country united stats but i wanted to register with mine country India.
Can you please help me to update my identification with origin country INDIA

Can you please help me on it

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS