cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't change country

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
1661 of 1,884

Your Country has been updated to Columbia, Allison. Thank you for reaching out to us!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Dave L Member Since: Oct 11, 2019
1662 of 1,884

I have moved to France and have just found I cannot change my address or location - can't even update my new French mobile number to receive notifications to progress setting my profile up Smiley Sad

**Edited for community guidelines**

Kind regards,

Dave

**Edited for community guidelines**

Dave A.S. L
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
1663 of 1,884

Hi Dave,

Your country has been updated to France. Feel free to add the rest of the information on your profile.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Dave L Member Since: Oct 11, 2019
1664 of 1,884
Brilliant, thank you so much! 😊👍
Dave A.S. L
Daniel A Member Since: Oct 12, 2019
1665 of 1,884

im trying to register in upwork im from argentina but im registering right no from us becouse im on vacation. My default country to register is united states and i cant change it. can i change it so i can finish my registration? thanks

Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
1666 of 1,884

Hi Daniel,

I checked and it looks like you have already changed your country to Argentina. You may continue your profile and submit it for review. If you need any help, please let us know. Thanks!

-Joanne
Untitled
Scout I Member Since: Oct 13, 2019
1667 of 1,884
I am trying to sign up but i accidentally signed up in USA when I am actually living in Spain. It won’t let me activate my profile without getting a text code first, but the phone number only allows me to enter a phone number from the USA and now I only have a Spanish number. Please help.
Tunahan C Member Since: Oct 13, 2019
1668 of 1,884

Hello everybody!

i am Tunahan from Turkey but I am  studying  in Ukraine.

First I insert  "Turkey " in  countires field.

but I don't live in Turkey  now because I  am studying in Ukraine.

So What do I should do?

How can I change my location and is it possible?

Thanks

Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
1669 of 1,884

Hi Tuhanan,

You can update the address you added to reflect your current location. If you need further help, please let us know. Thank you!

-Joanne
Untitled
Gwen A Member Since: Oct 5, 2019
1670 of 1,884

Hi there,

This is the second time I'm making this request: my country is locked as Thailand, but I am a U.S. resident and created my account in the U.S. Could Upwork please change my country?

Given how many people are having this issue, perhaps Upwork should consider looking at the functionality here.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS