Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't change country

Highlighted
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
1711 of 3,894

Hi Oliver,

Thanks for reaching out to us. I have updated your country as requested. You should now be able to update your address by going to your settings page and updating your address in your Contact Info page.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
Erwann K Member Since: Jun 13, 2019
1712 of 3,894

I entered the wrong country of residence in the first place, now I'm stuck on the profile page I have to fill. I can't change the country (it's greyed), and of course I can't enter informations about the street I live in since I don"'t live in the country indicated. What should I do to go back to the beginning and change the country?

Thanks!

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
1713 of 3,894

Hi Erwann,

Please advise as to which country your account should reflect as your location and we'll update it from our end.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Eugene P Member Since: Jun 13, 2019
1714 of 3,894

Hello! I can`t change the Country and therefore pass the varification. It is set - the USA, but I need - Russia. Please, help me. 

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
1715 of 3,894

Hi Eugene,

Your country has been updated from the United States to Russia. Feel free to add the rest of the information on your profile.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Hlib F Member Since: Jun 14, 2019
1716 of 3,894

I register when was be on VPN and autolocate chose USA country. Could you change country for me please(or reset to empty). Because USA isn't my country. And field read only, i can't change it and can't continue.

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
1717 of 3,894

Hi Hlib,

Your country is now updated, thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Mahmoud K Member Since: Jun 14, 2019
1718 of 3,894
When I signed up to upwork on my email, it set my country to the united states. However, I want to change that to Israel.
Highlighted
Community Guru
Riri A Member Since: Jul 21, 2018
1719 of 3,894

Hi Mahmoud,

We've looked into your account and saw that you were already able to change. Let me know if there's anything else. 

~ Riri
Highlighted
Jatin G Member Since: Jun 15, 2019
1720 of 3,894
Please change my country to India
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS