cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't change country

Mahendran R Member Since: Nov 13, 2019
1751 of 1,888

Thank you very much Avery, I am able to complete my profile now.

Olan D Member Since: Nov 14, 2019
1752 of 1,888

Hello,

Please change my default country from US to Philippines (refer to my billing address).

I can create a profile because the country code is +1, it should be +63.

I can't also login to my "Client" Account because I am always directed to " https://www.upwork.com/ab/create-profile/introduce-yourself/ "

Your immediate attention would be highly appreciated.

Thanks!

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
1753 of 1,888

Hi Olan,

Your country is now updated. 
In order to be able to switch between profiles (freelancer and client) you will need to submit your application for a review. If you opened a freelancer profile by mistake our team can close it from our end. If you have any additional questions let me know, thank you.

Untitled
Fredy E Member Since: Nov 14, 2019
1754 of 1,888

For some reason, my location is set to US and I'm not able to change it to Guatemala where I live. 

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
1755 of 1,888

Hi Fredy,

Your country has been updated from the United States to Guatemala. Feel free to add the rest of the information on your profile.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Ricky L Member Since: Nov 14, 2019
1756 of 1,888

Hi, I cannot find the city drop down list options. I live in Hong Kong. Would you be able to help? Thanks!

Ricky

1757 of 1,888

Hi Ricky,

Please start typing your address in the field "Start typing your Address". You will see drop down menu with suggestions, once you`ve picked one everything will be auto populated. Thank you.

Untitled
Ricky L Member Since: Nov 14, 2019
1758 of 1,888

Hi Goran,

Thanks for the reply. I did try filling my address but cannot find the auto-generated city options. 

Is there a way to show you my address and assist?

Thanks!

Ricky

1759 of 1,888

Hi Ricky,

Unfortunately at the moment you can't send me a PM with your address. But, one of our team members will reach out to you directly via ticket/email and assist you further with your address. Thank you.

Untitled
Jas P Member Since: Nov 14, 2019
1760 of 1,888

I can't fill in my city 

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS