cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't change country

Highlighted
Andrea C Member Since: Sep 14, 2019
1771 of 3,275

Im located in US but my nationality is Colombian, do i need to change my location to Colombia?

Highlighted
Community Guru
Preston H Member Since: Nov 24, 2014
1772 of 3,275

Upwork profile pages report where freelancers live. There is nothing on these pages about a freelancer's nationality.

So the answer to your question is: No.

You should not change your location to Colombia.

Highlighted
Mariela M Member Since: Sep 14, 2019
1773 of 3,275

I am currently registering. I'm in Germany and I'm trying to register from this place, but I can't change the location Bulgaria.

Highlighted
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
1774 of 3,275

Hi Mariela,

Your country have been updated to Germany. Thanks!

-Joanne
Untitled
Highlighted
Shammah J Member Since: Sep 14, 2019
1775 of 3,275
Thank you!
Highlighted
Eddy P Member Since: Sep 14, 2019
1776 of 3,275

Hello,

I need help with changing address from US to UK. I was registering using my family's US address but I live in UK with UK number, now I cant input my phone number. Help.

Highlighted
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
1777 of 3,275

Eddy P wrote:

Hello,

I need help with changing address from US to UK. I was registering using my family's US address but I live in UK with UK number, now I cant input my phone number. Help.

You're not in the UK any more than you are in the USA...

Highlighted
1778 of 3,275

Petra R wrote:

Eddy P wrote:

Hello,

You're not in the UK any more than you are in the USA...

Petra, I can be anywhere. Belfast, London, Arlington, New York, Singapore, Jakarta, Surabaya, that's my routine route every 1-2 months. And I have addresses in 3 of those countries, does that mean that I need to have cell number for each of the countries? I just need help so that I can use my UK number to register so that all my freelance works are centralised into one mobile number. Fiverr let me did it without hazzle. I dont mind if supports ask me for proof of identity or proof of address. Just be kind.

Highlighted
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
1779 of 3,275

Hi Eddy,

Thanks for reaching out to us.One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
1780 of 3,275

Aleksandar D wrote:

Hi Eddy,

Thanks for reaching out to us.One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

Thank you Aleksandar! Looking forward for the assistance.

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS