cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't change country

Highlighted
Laxman K Member Since: Jul 26, 2019
1841 of 3,892

I am also not allowed to change the country to Australai.

Highlighted
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
1842 of 3,892

Hi Laxman,

I have updated your country as requested. You should now be able to update your address by going to your settings page and updating your address in your Contact Info page.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
Janel L Member Since: Jul 27, 2019
1843 of 3,892
Hi! I'm just new to Upwork. Can you please help me update the country field from United States to Philippines?
Thank you
Highlighted
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
1844 of 3,892

Hi Janel,

I have updated your country to Philippines as requested. You may now proceed with updating your address. Thanks!

-Joanne
Untitled
Highlighted
Sora T Member Since: Jun 19, 2019
1845 of 3,892

Hi,

I set my country to US mistakenly; I'd like to change it to Israel. The textbox is disabled.

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
1846 of 3,892

Hi Sora,

Your Country was changed to Israel. Feel free to update the rest of the information. Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Angela F Member Since: Jul 31, 2019
1847 of 3,892

Hello. I'm new also. Can you change my country from USA to the Philippines? I made a mistake entering the country at first.

Highlighted
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
1848 of 3,892

Hi Prachi, and Angela,

I have updated your country as requested. You should now be able to update your address by going to your settings page and updating your address in your Contact Info page.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
Vahan G Member Since: Jul 3, 2019
1849 of 3,892

My country is set to United States, but I live in Armenia. It requires a phone number to complete the registration. 

Highlighted
Ace Contributor
Imran K Member Since: Nov 21, 2017
1850 of 3,892

Hi Vahan,

Please go to your profile Settings>Contact Info>Location(Follow the attested pic)

If above setting not works. Then definitely you need customer support help for this instance. Please email to them. Here is the customer support link: https://support.upwork.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?utm_source=ada&utm_medium=bot&utm_campaign=handoff

Hope this help Smiley Happy

Thanks

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS