Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't change country

Highlighted
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
1961 of 3,808

David G wrote:

Yes, I proudly live in Spain, but I've been working in the USA for some months, where I created the account.

Yesterday... lol

Highlighted
Community Guru
Jennifer M Member Since: May 17, 2015
1962 of 3,808

I like how you even remembered to change your LinkedIn location within 24 hours of moving! Unpacking? Nah. Sleep after a long flight? Nah. Must change location on Upwork and LinkedIn.

Highlighted
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
1963 of 3,808

Jennifer M wrote:

I like how you even remembered to change your LinkedIn location within 24 hours of moving! Unpacking? Nah. Sleep after a long flight? Nah. Must change location on Upwork and LinkedIn.

And, of course, on the day he is "moving" from one continent to another, he has nothing better to do than create an Upwork account stating a location he knows fully well he is in the process of leaving within hours...

Highlighted
David G Member Since: Sep 7, 2019
1964 of 3,808

I would like to apologize if my approach sounded suspicious, but I have written after consulting previous user's questions with what seemed to me similar situations.

A colleague in US adviced me to get an account on Upwork only few days before coming back to Spain. Many issues have to be solved before travelling and I could not complete the account, as I explained before.  I would like to be able to finish my Upwork account by changing into my current ubication (Barcelona, Spain), as I have got stuck in the verification stage. 

Thank you very much for your help. 

Highlighted
Community Guru
Maria T Member Since: Nov 12, 2015
1965 of 3,808

David, bad start in the forum!
With such bad luck that Petra and Jennifer have hunted you Smiley LOL

For more explanations you give, there is no apology. Did you do it to make sure your profile was approved? Perhaps a bad idea.
Hopefully this lie does not affect your profile.

Highlighted
Richa B Member Since: Sep 9, 2019
1966 of 3,808

Hi, I m not able to put my address am from india but in address section US as country automatically displaying. PFA screenshot

Highlighted
Ace Contributor
Paras B Member Since: Mar 19, 2019
1967 of 3,808

Start to write city Name.

Automatic this field open A list of city , After select in it.

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
1968 of 3,808

Thank you for reaching out to us, Richa.

Your Country was updated to India. Feel free to proceed with completing your application form and submit it for the review.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Adrienn M Member Since: Sep 9, 2019
1969 of 3,808

When I created my account I was living in New Zealand but didn't finalize it at the end. Now living in the States and for some reason the system doesn't let me change my address and tax information, it always redirect me to my profile. Can someone help me with it please?

Highlighted
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
1970 of 3,808

Hi Adrienn, 

I have updated your country from New Zealand to U.S. as requested. 

-Avery
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS