cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't change country

Highlighted
Calixto Iii A Member Since: Apr 5, 2020
2011 of 3,808

Hi, I am trying to change my country from USA to Philippines. But the Country box is greyed  out. Need your kind assistance. Thanks!

Highlighted
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
2012 of 3,808

Hi Calixto,

Your country has been updated to the Philippines as requested. Let us know if you need further assistance.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
Linh D Member Since: Oct 1, 2019
2013 of 3,808

I have updated my location from Marquartstein, Germany to Hanoi, Vietnam, though it still remains unchanged on my profile. Could you please help me with it?

Highlighted
2014 of 3,808

Hi Linh,

I checked and it seems that your country is already set to Vietnam. Could you please try clearing your cache and cookies or using a different browser? Let us know if you continue experiencing this so that we can assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
Abdulla A Member Since: Jun 7, 2020
2015 of 3,808

Hi can you help me change my location from Palestine to Turkey, Istanbul? I move from Palestine and live now in Turkey

Highlighted
2016 of 3,808

Hi Abdulla,

I checked and it seems that you already updated your country. Let us know if you need further assistance.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
Rubi G Member Since: May 2, 2020
2017 of 3,808
Hi can you help me change my location from US to pHilippines? I did a mistake when signing up then I ignored I thought I could change it in the end of the sign up. Turns out it’s been set up even before signing up. Thanks
Highlighted
2018 of 3,808

Hi Rubi,

Your country has been updated to the Philippines as requested. Let us know if you need further assistance.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
Randhir K Member Since: May 28, 2020
2019 of 3,808

I have relocated to Manila, Philippines. I need to change the location to Philippines.

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
2020 of 3,808

Hi Randhir,

Your Country should reflect the one you're physically located in and can verify it. Would you like us to update your country to the Philippines?

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS