cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't change country

Fitri D Member Since: Jan 10, 2020
2131 of 2,524
I cant complete the registration as well because the site wouldnt let me change the country. im currently residing in indonesia
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
2132 of 2,524

Hi Fitri,

Could you please let us know which country would you like to reflect on your account as your location? We’d be happy to update it for you.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Fitri D Member Since: Jan 10, 2020
2133 of 2,524
Hi. i would like to change it to Indonesia please

Thank you
Shilpa Bhimanagoud B Member Since: Jan 11, 2020
2134 of 2,524

Hi,

I am in the process of opening the account with Upworks.

I am from India and i am on short vacation to Germany and while opening the account the country is selected as Germany and its not editable. How can i proceede?

I only have all the proofs from India, and want to select the same while opening the account.

Community Guru
Preston H Member Since: Nov 24, 2014
2135 of 2,524

Someone from Upwork will need to change your profile country setting. Wait for a few days. It should be done by then, by virtue of you having posted here. (And your post was flagged for a moderator's attention.)

2136 of 2,524

thanks for the reply

Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
2137 of 2,524

Hi Shilpa Bhimanagoud,

Your country has been updated to India. You may now continue adding the rest of your profile details. Thank you!

-Joanne
Untitled
2138 of 2,524

thank you very much

Community Guru
Jennifer R Member Since: Sep 15, 2017
2139 of 2,524

Shilpa Bhimanagoud B wrote:

Hi,

I am in the process of opening the account with Upworks.

I am from India and i am on short vacation to Germany and while opening the account the country is selected as Germany and its not editable. How can i proceede?

I only have all the proofs from India, and want to select the same while opening the account.

Wait until after your vacation. If you change the location to India now, the next person will flag your profile because the local time in your profile does not match the location.

2140 of 2,524

thanks for the suggestion

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS