cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't change country

Highlighted
Hector R Member Since: Feb 4, 2020
2351 of 2,874

I can not change my location. I am from Venezuela. Thanks in advance!

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
2352 of 2,874

Hi Hector,

Could you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you`re still experiencing the same issue?

Let us know if the issue persists.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
mike m Member Since: Feb 4, 2020
2353 of 2,874

Hello,

I also made the mistake of not switching my country to the United States before attempting to register my profile. I would like it changed to United States if possible.

Thank you

Highlighted
Claire O Member Since: Feb 5, 2020
2354 of 2,874

I am in the process of setting up my profile. I am Irish but live in UK and mistakenly chose Ireland as my location. I need to change it to England but I don't seem to be able to. Any advice?

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
2355 of 2,874

Hi Claire,

Your country is updated, thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Claire O Member Since: Feb 5, 2020
2356 of 2,874

Thanks Goran, but alas, I have another problem!

I live and work in the UK but have an Irish passport. The verification process requests that I upload identification but I do not hold a driver's license.  As an Irish citisen, (even after Brexit), I hold the right to live and work here.  

I am eager to get going and have seen some jobs I'd like to send proposals for. How can I fix this? I did try to upload my Irish passport on the off - chance, but no luck

Help!

Thanks,

Claire

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
2357 of 2,874

Hi Claire,

Thank you for the additional details. Our team will reach out to you on your ticket with additional instructions on how to complete your verification process. 

Untitled
Highlighted
Susan S Member Since: Feb 5, 2020
2358 of 2,874

I am trying to finish signing up. It seems I logged into upwork when I was traveling and now I can't change it to the US where I live. Please help

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
2359 of 2,874

Hi Susan,

Your country has been updated to the United States. Feel free to add the rest of the information on your profile.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Sebastian M Member Since: Aug 22, 2019
2360 of 2,874

When creating a new profile, the Country field is disabled and I can`t  choose Poland.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS