Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't change country

Highlighted
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
2521 of 2,808

Hi Vinicius,

Thanks for reaching out to us. I updated your country to Brazil as requested. Let us know if you need further assistance.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
Jimmt R Member Since: Feb 17, 2020
2522 of 2,808
Well, I have the same issue while creating my profile. Can someone help me and put me under Pakistan. Many thanks in advance. Jimmy
Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
2523 of 2,808

HI Jimmt,

Your Country was updated to Pakistan as per your request.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Matthew D Member Since: Feb 17, 2020
2524 of 2,808
Hi,

Haven’t used up work for a while but on signing in (on various devices) I am directed to update my country, and choosing my country (UK) creates an error.

This happens on three different device / browser combinations, and also when I attempt a new sign up using a different email address.

Can you please have someone update my country to uK - account [redacted] at gmail.com
Highlighted
2525 of 2,808

Hi Matthew,

Your country has been updated to the United Kingdom. Feel free to add the rest of the information on your profile.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Matthew D Member Since: Feb 17, 2020
2526 of 2,808
Thank you
Highlighted
Israr H Member Since: Feb 18, 2020
2527 of 2,808

can't find the option on setting for edit location. Bcz i m in a process of profile submission. the setting option didn't show me the edit location option. but when I tried to update my country's location, the gray field don't allow me to do that. could u plz help me regarding this. I want to change my location from the USA to pakistan so that I can confirm my phone and address accordingly .hope u get my point, and get back to me accordingly. Have a good day!

Highlighted
2528 of 2,808

Hi Israr,

Your country has been updated to Pakistan. Feel free to add the rest of the information on your profile.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Marius A Member Since: Feb 18, 2020
2529 of 2,808

Hi 

I recently moved to the UK please can you update my country to the United Kingdom

Thanks, 

Marius. 

Highlighted
2530 of 2,808

Hi Marius,

We have updated your Country to the United Kingdom as per your request.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS