Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't change country

Highlighted
Arina C Member Since: Jan 2, 2019
251 of 3,892

Hello, Nina, 

Can you please please help me too? I have the same issue. The country was automatically selected to Nederlands  and it should be Romania instead.

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
252 of 3,892

Hi Arina,

I've just updated your country to Romania, if further help is needed let me know. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Renee S Member Since: Jan 6, 2019
253 of 3,892

I am also facing the same issue! How I can change my country as I am in the sign up phase and I am unable to access the settings tab.

Highlighted
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
254 of 3,892

Hi Renee,

Can you please confirm the country that your profile should be set to? Thanks!

-Joanne
Untitled
Highlighted
Renee S Member Since: Jan 6, 2019
255 of 3,892

Thanks Joanne for your response, please set it to Pakistan. and I would also like to know if I will be able to change it to China after few months? as I am expecting to move there soon.

Highlighted
Community Guru
Jo-An B Member Since: Aug 2, 2016
256 of 3,892

Hi Renee,

Your country was changed to Pakistan, feel free to add the rest of the information to your account. Thank you.

~ Jo-An

Untitled
Highlighted
Community Guru
Nina K Member Since: Nov 29, 2017
BEST ANSWER
257 of 3,892

Hi Tilde,

Your country has been changed and you should be able to proceed with completing your profile, thank you.

~Nina

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Mona S Member Since: Feb 13, 2018
258 of 3,892

I recently signed up for Upwork and while submiiting my applicaion, by default my country is selected as Anguilla and it is disable for me to update. I want to update it ot United States but I cannot do it so I just have to submit the appplication with Anguilla as my country. Can you please help me out? I don't know where and whom should i contact.

Highlighted
Community Guru
Nina K Member Since: Nov 29, 2017
259 of 3,892

Hi Mona,

Your country has been updated, please also update your address information in your Contact Information settings. Thank you.

~Nina
Highlighted
Adrian Stefan G Member Since: Feb 1, 2018
260 of 3,892

I am unable to change the country of residence to Romania from United States in my profile creation.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS