cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't change country

elinameunier
Elina M Member Since: Feb 21, 2020
2841 of 3,947

Hi, can you please update my country to Belgium. Thank you.

aicblopes
Antonio L Member Since: Feb 22, 2020
2842 of 3,947

I'm trying to create a profile but the country shown is Brazil, instead of UK. How can I change that?

djondinium
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
2843 of 3,947

Hi Antonio,

Your country has been updated as requested. Let us know if you need further assistance.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
adam_semijalac
Adam S Member Since: Feb 3, 2020
2844 of 3,947

Hi, I wanna start working thru your platform but the country of residence is only allowing U.S. Been trying to register with no luck for the past 2 weeks.

I am from Croatia. 

kind regards

Adam

tinker_bell3
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
2845 of 3,947

Hi Adam,

I checked your account, and it seems like you have already updated your country to Croatia. Thanks!

-Joanne
Untitled
zyntaxz
Victor R Member Since: Feb 23, 2020
2846 of 3,947

cant edit my country as well im here now in NZ and cant change the country to NZ

aocumen
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
2847 of 3,947

Hi Victor, 

I'm sorry for the delay as I'm checking this with the team. I'll get back to you once I have more information regarding your concern.

ETA: Hi Victor, your country has already been updated to New Zealand as requested. 

-Avery
Untitled
hersh-joshipara
Hersh J Member Since: Feb 24, 2020
2848 of 3,947

Hello,

My work history is from USA but currently I reside in India. Can you help me change my location in my profile. As it is asking to verify a mobile number from USA which I do not have currently. Please help.

djondinium
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
2849 of 3,947

Hi Hersh,

Your country has been updated to India as requested. Let us know if you need further assistance.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
7464a648
Makena M Member Since: Feb 24, 2020
2850 of 3,947

I signed up for Upwork but I put up the incorrect location. I unknowingly put the US instead of Kenya, How can I change my country before submitting my profile for review? Or can i please get assistance on that?

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS