cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't change country

Leonie T Member Since: May 9, 2018
21 of 277
Same problem here. I am travelling in Vietnam and shouldn't have chosen this country while signing up.
I'm from the netherlands. Please can you change the country so that i can complete my profile? It should be The netherlands.
Thank you
Leonie
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
22 of 277

Hi Leonie,

Our team has changed your country to Netherlands, if you need further help let me know. Thank you!

Untitled
Toni K Member Since: Sep 28, 2018
23 of 277

Hi,

Same problem here. Need to change my country of residence to Croatia as I’m unable to complete my profile. I was only traveling through the United States.

Thank you,

Toni

Jo-An B Moderator Member Since: Aug 2, 2016
24 of 277

Hi Toni,

We have updated your country to CroatiaFeel free to add the rest of the information on your profile.Thanks.

~ Jo-An

Untitled
Yessica S Member Since: Jun 28, 2018
25 of 277

Hi,

Please help! Upwork wouldn't let me change my country from USA to Indonesia before completing my profile; yet I can't complete and verify my profile because my US phone number is no longer active. 

Yessica

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
26 of 277

Hi Yessica,

We've update your profile location for you. Please, complete the rest of your profile and submit it for a review.

Thanks!

~ Valeria
Untitled
Evgenia P Member Since: Aug 29, 2018
27 of 277

Hi! I am having the same probem. I am currently living in Zurich, Switzerland and wanted to change it from mz previous adress in Germany.

Could you please help?

Thank you!

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
28 of 277

Hi Evgenia, 

I have updated your country to Switzerland as requested. 

-Avery
Untitled
Eleonore R Member Since: Sep 3, 2018
29 of 277

Hello!

My country is set for Germany but I live in the UK. Can you please update my country?

Thank you

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
30 of 277

Hi Eleonore,

Your country is changed to UK now, feel free to fill in the rest of the address. Thank you.

Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS