Can't change country

Highlighted
Luminita P Member Since: May 18, 2020
3161 of 3,255
Thanks
Highlighted
Vesna T Member Since: May 18, 2020
3162 of 3,255

Hi, I am located in the USA, but I started my profile when I was in another country. I never finished my profile because I found a fulltime job in that period. Now I am available for freelance again, but I can't change my country.

Highlighted
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
3163 of 3,255

Hi Vesna,

Your country has been updated to USA. Thanks!

-Joanne
Untitled
Highlighted
3164 of 3,255

Hi,

Now, the country is good, USA, but the phone number still starts with +381 instead of +1, so I can't verify my account.

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
3165 of 3,255

Hi Vesna,

Could you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you`re still experiencing the same issue? Let us know if the issue persists. Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
3166 of 3,255

Hi Bojan,

Unfortunately, I can't change the country code in phone number. I tried everything you said but without luck.

Highlighted
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
3167 of 3,255

Hi Vesna,

Thanks for following up. One of our team members already reached out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
Amira M Member Since: May 19, 2020
3168 of 3,255

Hi, I'm a new member. I chose United States where I'm staying. But right now I'm in Egypt and my American phone number is not active. How can I change the country to add my egyptian phone number and receive the message to verify my account

Highlighted
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
3169 of 3,255

Hi Amira,

I shared your concern with the rest of our team and one of our agents will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
Egeonu E Member Since: May 21, 2020
3170 of 3,255

i made a mistake registering as a freelancer, my country is set as usa and i would like to change it back to nigeria..thanks

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS