Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't change country

Highlighted
Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
3251 of 3,515

Hi Ines, 

I've seen and responded to similar and even more egregious claims before, and will reiterate that location doesn't factor into the profile review and approval process.

Highlighted
Community Guru
Ines H Member Since: Feb 15, 2017
3252 of 3,515

@Vladimir G wrote:

Hi Ines, 

I've seen and responded to similar and even more egregious claims before, and will reiterate that location doesn't factor into the profile review and approval process.

Hi Vlad - sorry if it came off as an accusation. I'm not claiming that's the way to get a profile approved, or that it even works.

I was just mentioning it as explanation to why FLs from Bangladesh set their location to US and then ask to change it (because they are being told that that works).

Highlighted
3253 of 3,515

Hi Md Shofikul,

Please follow the instructions and link below the country selection field in order to contact Customer Support and update your address.

Highlighted
Mariana N Member Since: Oct 2, 2017
3254 of 3,515

Hello, Vladimir. I also travel between 3 countries, where I stay 1-3 monthes. My registration,surely,is in one of them,and the other i just visited for 1-3 mothes. Now I'm trying to write down my adress aand before it CHANGE the country. I'm logging from another country, as says in   the instructions and link below the country selection field,but the country doesn't change. What should  I do? 

Highlighted
3255 of 3,515

Hi Mariana,

Someone from our team will follow up with you directly to review all the information and advise.

Highlighted
3256 of 3,515

Thank you Vladimir. I will stay here to check for the news,and,also,watch out the Personal Messages and Email,that I've use for registration (with my name and my last name).

Hope, we can deal with this soon. I've spend already 15 years to make myself ready for such a working team.

Highlighted
3257 of 3,515

How.they.will.know.that.I.need.their.help?

Maybe,I.shold.also.open.up.a.new.topic?

Highlighted
Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
3258 of 3,515

Mariana,

The team has already sent a support ticket to you directly offering additional assistance. You can reply to that ticket directly either via the email notification you received or here.

~ Valeria
Untitled
Highlighted
3259 of 3,515

Hello, Valeria! Thank you for your hospitality and help. I've answered the member of the team. Hope we will change the Netherlands into "U." soon.

Highlighted
Luca L Member Since: Dec 26, 2017
3260 of 3,515
I nerd ti out my country location in italy but in my profile is memorized Albania
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS