Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't change country

Highlighted
Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
3261 of 3,532

Mariana,

The team has already sent a support ticket to you directly offering additional assistance. You can reply to that ticket directly either via the email notification you received or here.

~ Valeria
Untitled
Highlighted
Mariana N Member Since: Oct 2, 2017
3262 of 3,532

Hello, Valeria! Thank you for your hospitality and help. I've answered the member of the team. Hope we will change the Netherlands into "U." soon.

Highlighted
Luca L Member Since: Dec 26, 2017
3263 of 3,532
I nerd ti out my country location in italy but in my profile is memorized Albania
Highlighted
Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
3264 of 3,532

Luca,

You can still submit your profile for a review. Once you do that, you will be able to go to your account Settings> Contact Info and update the information on file. Please, note that it's important that you share accurate and truthful information about your identity, location and skills.

~ Valeria
Untitled
Highlighted
Luca L Member Since: Dec 26, 2017
3265 of 3,532
I have problem to
set my country
But i dont know how
Highlighted
Community Guru
Nina K Member Since: Nov 29, 2017
3266 of 3,532

Hi Luca,

Your profile has not yet been sumitted for review. Please go ahead and submit your profile and afterward you will have the option of changing your contact info in the settings.

~Nina
Highlighted
Luiza K Member Since: Jun 4, 2018
3267 of 3,532

How do i do that? i don't find anywhere the option to submit for review.

Thanks,

Luiza 

Highlighted
Community Guru
3268 of 3,532

Hi Luiza,

You can use this link to add your correct address info in the location section of your settings.

~Nina
Highlighted
Luiza K Member Since: Jun 4, 2018
3269 of 3,532

Hello! when i try to change my country from "Location" tab, i cannot selec a new country when i get to the phone bnumber tab. i cannot save changes without the phone number, and i cannot add a phone number without selecting the country. Can you please help me?

Highlighted
Community Guru
3270 of 3,532

Hi Luiza,

Please confirm which country you are located in and would like to have on your profile so that we can further assist you, thank you.

~Nina
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS