cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't change country

Shamsul Islam S Member Since: Jul 1, 2018
351 of 1,493

I am new to upwork. I made a mistake while sign up. I am from Bangladesh but I I've selected United States as country and I can not change it now also can not verify my mobile number.

Is there any way to change the country and mobile number?

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
352 of 1,493

Hi Shamsul Islam,

Your country has been updated to Bangladesh. Feel free to add the rest of the information on your profile. Let us know if you need further assistance. Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Shun-Cheng F Member Since: Aug 8, 2019
353 of 1,493

When I created the account I mistakenly selected Austria instead of Australia and now I cannot change it, can you please help?  Thanks. 

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
354 of 1,493

Hi Shun,

Your country is now updated, thank you.

Untitled
Baaka H Member Since: Jul 7, 2018
355 of 1,493

Please , I have a problem with my location. I was living in Tunesia and now I ve moved to Germany. Please I want to change it as fast as possible and thank you.

356 of 1,493

Hi Baaka,

Your country has been updated to Germany. Feel free to add the rest of the information on your profile. Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Claudio T Member Since: Jul 27, 2018
357 of 1,493

Hello, I have a problem, while creating my profile as a freelancer the wrong country was selected (Don't know why) the system chose USA but I'm in México, now I can't continue with my profile creation process because the system is asking me for a US phone for verification, how can I change it to Mexico?

P.S. I can't submit my profile info because I need to enter an address which is in Mexico but the system is not allowing me to change the country, it shows "United States"

Thanks

358 of 1,493

Hi Claudio,

Your country has been updated to Mexico. Feel free to add the rest of the information on your profile. Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Carolina D Member Since: Aug 2, 2018
359 of 1,493

Hello, I have the same issue. Even though I can provide an address I will be at later in the US I am currently in Mexico and can't change the country. I dont want this to be a problem  for my payments and accounts, and more so importantly, for taxes purposes. I don't want to even send my profile for review before it can be changed.  Any information or guidance on the matter will be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Community Guru
Ryan C Member Since: Feb 3, 2017
360 of 1,493

Hello Carolina,

I just changed your country to Mexico. If you have more concerns, feel free to post it here so we can help you out. Thank you!

Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS