Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't change country

Community Guru
Jo-An B Member Since: Aug 2, 2016
361 of 1,105

Hi Buddhis,

Upon checking, address showing is in India. Can we please confirm if address needs to be changed to New Zealand? As per pointed out by Arafat, once address will be changed, you will need to verify your location. Thank you.

~ Jo-An

Untitled
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
362 of 1,105

@BuddhiS E wrote:

... while i'm in a tour to USA signed-up for the Upwork and now my Upwork profile location shows as USA. I'm unable to change it. I need to change it to New Zealand.

You are neither in New Zealand nor in the US. You are in India.

What is wrong with people?

Angela S Member Since: Nov 1, 2018
363 of 1,105

how do I change my country in upwork? I selected the wrong country and now I cannot finish creating my profile because I cannot enter an address. Please help as fast as you can

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
364 of 1,105

Hi Angela, 

The team will get in touch with you with more information about your account. 

-Avery
Untitled
Angela S Member Since: Nov 1, 2018
365 of 1,105

Thanks Avery.

I just want it changed as soon as possible.

Ekta S Member Since: Nov 2, 2018
366 of 1,105

I have recently moved to Sydney. i need to change my location. Please help. Earlier i was in Punjab, India.

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
367 of 1,105

Hi Ekta,

We'll update your country from our end to Australia shortly. Feel free to add the rest of the information on your profile by going to the Accounts menu > Settings > My Info. Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
kevinm067 Member Since: Nov 4, 2018
368 of 1,105

Please Change my country to India!! It is being shown as United States while creating a profile!!!

Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
369 of 1,105

Hi Kevinm067,

We've updated your country to India. You may now continue completing your profile and submit it for review. Thanks!

Editing to add:

Please update your name on your profile as well. You must use your real, verifiable name according to Upwork's Terms of Service. Let us know if you need any assistance, we're here to help.

-Joanne
Untitled
Ricardo M Member Since: Nov 6, 2018
370 of 1,105

Hi! I live in Brazil but I can't change my location. It's set as United States and I have so many times tried to change it, but no success. Could you help me, please!

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS