cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't change country

Prince P Member Since: Oct 26, 2018
371 of 1,182

Hi Team,

Can you please change the country in my profile? Please change it to Philippines.

Thanks,

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
372 of 1,182

Hi Prince,

Your country has been updated to the Philippines. Feel free to add the rest of the information on your profile. Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Claude Guy-Georges C Member Since: Oct 17, 2018
373 of 1,182

Hello i created my account in Spain now i'm in Dominican Republic where i live i can't set the location to Dominican Republic help please it's stuck on Spain.

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
374 of 1,182

Hi Claude, 

I'll go ahead and check this with the team and will get back to you once I have more information. 

UPDATE: Hi Claude, the team has reached out to you through an email support ticket to assist you further.

-Avery
Untitled
BuddhiS E Member Since: Oct 26, 2018
375 of 1,182

Hello,

I'm new to upwork and i need to change my location to New Zealand. Curently i live in New Zealand since i'm doing my higher studies and while i'm in a tour to USA signed-up for the Upwork and now my Upwork profile location shows as USA. I'm unable to change it. I need to change it to New Zealand. 

Thanks!

Ace Contributor
Md. Arafat - Member Since: Apr 5, 2018
376 of 1,182

Hi BuddhiS,

Once you edit your Location, you may be asked to complete ID Verification. Please, refer to the support ticket that you currently have open about this issue for further instructions.

Thanks

Md Arafat
BuddhiS E Member Since: Oct 26, 2018
377 of 1,182

Hi Arafat,

Thanks for the reply. Can you please clarify me more on the support ticket? I didn't open any support ticket for this.

Thanks!

Community Guru
Jo-An B Member Since: Aug 2, 2016
378 of 1,182

Hi Buddhis,

Upon checking, address showing is in India. Can we please confirm if address needs to be changed to New Zealand? As per pointed out by Arafat, once address will be changed, you will need to verify your location. Thank you.

~ Jo-An

Untitled
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
379 of 1,182

@BuddhiS E wrote:

... while i'm in a tour to USA signed-up for the Upwork and now my Upwork profile location shows as USA. I'm unable to change it. I need to change it to New Zealand.

You are neither in New Zealand nor in the US. You are in India.

What is wrong with people?

Angela S Member Since: Nov 1, 2018
380 of 1,182

how do I change my country in upwork? I selected the wrong country and now I cannot finish creating my profile because I cannot enter an address. Please help as fast as you can

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS