cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't change country

Shun-Cheng F Member Since: Aug 8, 2019
401 of 1,888

When I created the account I mistakenly selected Austria instead of Australia and now I cannot change it, can you please help?  Thanks. 

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
402 of 1,888

Hi Shun,

Your country is now updated, thank you.

Untitled
Baaka H Member Since: Jul 7, 2018
403 of 1,888

Please , I have a problem with my location. I was living in Tunesia and now I ve moved to Germany. Please I want to change it as fast as possible and thank you.

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
404 of 1,888

Hi Baaka,

Your country has been updated to Germany. Feel free to add the rest of the information on your profile. Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Claudio T Member Since: Jul 27, 2018
405 of 1,888

Hello, I have a problem, while creating my profile as a freelancer the wrong country was selected (Don't know why) the system chose USA but I'm in México, now I can't continue with my profile creation process because the system is asking me for a US phone for verification, how can I change it to Mexico?

P.S. I can't submit my profile info because I need to enter an address which is in Mexico but the system is not allowing me to change the country, it shows "United States"

Thanks

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
406 of 1,888

Hi Claudio,

Your country has been updated to Mexico. Feel free to add the rest of the information on your profile. Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Carolina D Member Since: Aug 2, 2018
407 of 1,888

Hello, I have the same issue. Even though I can provide an address I will be at later in the US I am currently in Mexico and can't change the country. I dont want this to be a problem  for my payments and accounts, and more so importantly, for taxes purposes. I don't want to even send my profile for review before it can be changed.  Any information or guidance on the matter will be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Community Guru
Ryan C Member Since: Feb 3, 2017
408 of 1,888

Hello Carolina,

I just changed your country to Mexico. If you have more concerns, feel free to post it here so we can help you out. Thank you!

Untitled
Vinay N Member Since: Aug 8, 2018
409 of 1,888

Same haapen with me. I was vacationing in Europe when I signed up but the country selected as US. My country of residence is India. Please help I can't sign in because I don't have a US contact number/

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
410 of 1,888

Hi Vinay, 

The team will reach out to you with more information about your account. 

-Avery
Untitled
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS