cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't change country

Highlighted
Jason J Member Since: Feb 23, 2020
411 of 2,765

(also Can't Change Country) ... I joined Upwork as a client a few years ago, to hire a freelancer.  Now I've moved out of the US and I'm a freelancer. 

The freelancer profile form won't let me change my country to Chile.  And when I try to go to my settings, it just takes me back to the profile form.

Help? (please and thank you)

Highlighted
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
412 of 2,765

Hi Jason,

Your country has been updated to Chile. Thank you!

-Joanne
Untitled
Highlighted
413 of 2,765
Thank you for changing my country!

I have now gotten about 15 replies from other people asking about this
question.  Is there a way to unsubscribe from that?

Smiley Happy
Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
414 of 2,765

Hi Jason,

You should be able to click on three dots in right corner of your post (screenshot for the reference) and chose the ''Unsubscribe'' from the drop-down menu.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
415 of 2,765

Thanks for the reply, Bojan.  I tried that.  But I don't seem to have the unsubscribe option.  (see screenshot)

I've also looked back at the post to which I think I replied to see if I could unsubscribe from that.  But I didn't see any posts where I had the unsubscribe option.  They all had subscribe.

It looks like I'm getting these from numerous threads.  (see second screenshot) So maybe there's some post to which many people are replying and I'm getting all those replies?    As I said, I looked for it, but couldn't find any post from which I could unsubcribe.  

Highlighted
416 of 2,765

Hi Jason,

You've been unsubscribed from emails about this topic. Please let me know if you still get an email.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Pedro C Member Since: Feb 25, 2020
417 of 2,765

Hi Nina,

I created my personal account while I was still living in the Netherlands and using Upwork with my working account. I now moved back to Portugal, my country of origin, and I'm unable to change this info. I want to use Upwork as a freelancer but can't proceed updating my info since the country is incorrect.

Can you please help me?

Thank you

Highlighted
418 of 2,765

Hi Pedro,

Your country has been updated to Portugal. Feel free to add the rest of the information on your profile.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Pedro C Member Since: Feb 25, 2020
419 of 2,765

I created my personal account while I was still living in the Netherlands and using Upwork with my working account. I now moved back to Portugal, my country of origin, and I'm unable to change this info. I want to use Upwork as a freelancer but can't proceed updating my info since the country is incorrect.

Can you please help me?

Thank you!

Highlighted
Agathe K Member Since: Mar 3, 2020
420 of 2,765

Hi! I have the same issue; could you please update my country to France instead of the UK? Thank you!

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS