cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't change country

Christina R Member Since: Dec 4, 2017
41 of 273

I have the same problem. I set up my profile in the US, but just had a German phone number, so I couldn't let it be verified. Now I am in Australia and have an Australian phone number, but cannot change my country and thus, can't finish my profile...

Thanks for help!

Christina

Community Guru
Ryan C Member Since: Feb 3, 2017
42 of 273

Hello Christina,

I have escalated your concern. One of our representatives will reach out to you shortly. Thank you.

Untitled
Bibiana T Member Since: Mar 13, 2018
43 of 273

Hi

I am having the same problem. I started setting up my account when I was living in China and now I am permanently in Brazil and cannot change it. 

I would appreciate the help. 

Community Guru
Ryan C Member Since: Feb 3, 2017
44 of 273

Hello Bibiana,

I just updated your country to Brazil. You can now proceed in completing your profile. You may read this article to help you build a 100% complete profile. Thank you!

Untitled
Melina W Member Since: Aug 8, 2018
45 of 273

I need a way to contact upwork, and the 'click here for help' is not working, it just takes me to the bot.

I chose USA as my country, as I want to find clients there, but now I have to enter a phone number in the states, and an address, I live in Australia and can't change the country so I can set up my account.

Please help. I need to contact support.

Thanks

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
46 of 273

Hi Melina, 

Your country has been updated to Australia. Please note that misrepresenting location is violations of Upwork ToS that may result in an account hold. Feel free to add the rest of the information on your profile. Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
manthan94 Member Since: Aug 27, 2018
47 of 273

Hi. I was creating my profile. For some reason I was not able to change my country from United States to India. Please Help. Thank you.

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
48 of 273

Hi Manthan,

Your country has been updated to India. Feel free to add the rest of the information on your profile. Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Kiran N Member Since: Aug 29, 2018
49 of 273
I need to change my country in the profile from korea to USA
Community Guru
Melissa T Member Since: Dec 5, 2014
50 of 273

Have you relocated to the US? 

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS