cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't change country

Highlighted
Aram S Member Since: May 6, 2020
491 of 3,300

I just signed up in upwork and forgot to change the country from u.s to Armenia! and now I can not do it at all! what should I do?

Aram
Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
492 of 3,300

Hi Aram,

Your Country was updated to Armenia as per your request.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Maisha A Member Since: May 7, 2020
493 of 3,300

Hi, I am trying to create a profile. The profile form auto fills my location to Bangladesh. However, my present residence is in USA. Would appreciate help.

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
494 of 3,300

Hi Maisha,

Your country was updated as per your request.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Nick S Member Since: May 9, 2020
495 of 3,300

Good afternoon, there was a problem. When registering an account, I accidentally chose the country USA, but I live in Ukraine.And when filling out the profile, you can’t change it. What to do?

Highlighted
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
496 of 3,300

Hi Nick,

I updated your country as requested. Let us know if you need further assistance.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
Sandwich C Member Since: May 9, 2020
497 of 3,300

I have the same problem, I cannot change anything and consequently properly ending the enrollment process, can anyone help me changing country or name? Otherwise please remove my account so I can try again.

But I have to say that this process is everything but unatended, aweful experience and I just have started. Really bad guys sorry, I don't know hw do you want to maintain a community like this, only bringing stoppers and asking for plenty of personal information just for joining the platform.

Highlighted
Community Guru
Rene K Member Since: Jul 10, 2014
498 of 3,300

Sandwich C wrote:

I have the same problem, I cannot change anything and consequently properly ending the enrollment process, can anyone help me changing country or name? Otherwise please remove my account so I can try again.

But I have to say that this process is everything but unatended, aweful experience and I just have started. Really bad guys sorry, I don't know hw do you want to maintain a community like this, only bringing stoppers and asking for plenty of personal information just for joining the platform.

Says the guy with a fake stock image on his profile...

-----------
"Where darkness shines like dazzling light"   —William Ashbless
Highlighted
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
499 of 3,300

Hi there,

Could you please let us know which country would you like to reflect on your account as your location? We’d be happy to update it for you.

Please note that your profile must represent you as an individual and that all the information in your profile needs to be accurate, truthful, and verifiable. 

As a gentle reminder, please know that users whose accounts were closed are not allowed to create new accounts to comply with the Upwork Terms of Service.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
Virusha S Member Since: May 27, 2020
500 of 3,300

i need to change my country of residence from US to India..because the default option is set to US..kindly help me with this

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS