Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't change country

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
561 of 3,825

Hi Prerna,

Your country has been updated to India. Thank you!

Untitled
Highlighted
Baris S Member Since: Jun 6, 2018
562 of 3,825

Hi I am reviewing my Upwork profile however my country is set to Turkey but now I live in Germany Berlin but can't change it. What should I do.

Highlighted
Community Guru
Nina K Member Since: Nov 29, 2017
563 of 3,825

Hi Baris,

I've gone ahead and changed your country to Germany, so you should be good to go in this regard.

~Nina
Highlighted
Artem K Member Since: Jun 19, 2018
564 of 3,825

I was registered from Austria, currently I am in Armenia. The platform is not offering me possibility to change my country.

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
565 of 3,825

Hi Artem,

Our team just updated your country to Armenia, feel free to update the rest of of your address. Thank you!

Untitled
Highlighted
lina v Member Since: Jun 25, 2018
566 of 3,825

hello

i sign up long time ago from another country (colombia) but now i'm living in the UK and i'm not able to change the information in the 'profile creating' step. could you help me?

thank you!

Highlighted
Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
567 of 3,825

Hi Lina,

I've updated your country setting on your account. Please, go ahead and complete the rest of your profile with information about yourself.

Thank you.

~ Valeria
Untitled
Highlighted
krypto-research Member Since: Jul 13, 2018
568 of 3,825

Hello I have the same issue with My country & Also i would like to change my name.
kindly assit for the same.

Saurabh S Kapure
Highlighted
Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
569 of 3,825

Hi Saurabh,

Could you please confirm which country would you like to change your profile location to? We can assist you with that but you'll need to update your profile name right after you submit it.

~ Valeria
Untitled
Highlighted
tim d Member Since: Jul 14, 2018
570 of 3,825

I am new to upwork freelancing but have been recruiting on it using the same account for many years. I just created a freelancer profile but SMS verification not working. Can you please help? I can provide my DL ID scans if that helps. 

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS