Reply
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Reply

Can't change country

Active Member
Jan Nerizze S Member Since: Apr 9, 2019
51 of 1,483

Hello, I can't seem to change my country of residence from United Kingdom to the Philippines.

Moderator
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
52 of 1,483

Hi Jan,

 

Your country is now updated, thank you.


Untitled
Active Member
Hiral A Member Since: Apr 9, 2019
53 of 1,483

I am not able to complete my profile because my country is fixed at India, even though I am currently living in Milan (Italy). Not able to apply anywhere as I cant move forward. 

Please resolve soon!

Moderator
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
54 of 1,483

Hi Hiral, 

The team will get in touch with you with more information about your account. 


-Avery
Untitled
Active Member
Sasha G Member Since: Apr 23, 2019
55 of 1,483

I am unable to change my country from the United States to Japan, where I am currently residing.

Active Member
Maryam F Member Since: May 11, 2019
56 of 1,483
Lease help, I can't change my country from United Kingdom to United States while creating account. I
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
57 of 1,483

Maryam F wrote:
Lease help, I can't change my country from United Kingdom to United States while creating account. I

But you're neither in the UK nor the US and aren't "The Aussie Voice" and don't have a micro studio in New York and never went to Harvard any more than the dozens of other fake profiles using the same trick.

 

Community Guru
Jennifer M Member Since: May 17, 2015
58 of 1,483

Petra R wrote:

Maryam F wrote:
Lease help, I can't change my country from United Kingdom to United States while creating account. I

But you're neither in the UK nor the US and aren't "The Aussie Voice" and don't have a micro studio in New York and never went to Harvard any more than the dozens of other fake profiles using the same trick.

 


LOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!! It's that guy again! I wonder if this is some Upwork account seller putting this same description in to get approved to sell the account. I can't believe this is just one REALLY STUPID guy that keeps coming back to the forum and then suspended.

Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
59 of 1,483

Jennifer M wrote:

Petra R wrote:

Maryam F wrote:
Lease help, I can't change my country from United Kingdom to United States while creating account. I

But you're neither in the UK nor the US and aren't "The Aussie Voice" and don't have a micro studio in New York and never went to Harvard any more than the dozens of other fake profiles using the same trick.

 


LOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!! It's that guy again!  I can't believe this is just one REALLY STUPID guy that keeps coming back to the forum and then suspended.


There are at least a dozen of them left - last time I looked there were more, but it looks like they were mostly rejected anyway (Upwork, what is the point of leaving rejected profiles up??)

 

Plus the original top-rated high earner they all stole the overview from, of course.

 

Active Member
Joel B Member Since: May 21, 2019
60 of 1,483

Hi. 

I also have this problem.

I'm located in Spain, and can't change it from UK

 

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS