cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't change country

Sasha G Member Since: Apr 23, 2019
51 of 941

I am unable to change my country from the United States to Japan, where I am currently residing.

Maryam F Member Since: May 11, 2019
52 of 941
Lease help, I can't change my country from United Kingdom to United States while creating account. I
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
53 of 941

Maryam F wrote:
Lease help, I can't change my country from United Kingdom to United States while creating account. I

But you're neither in the UK nor the US and aren't "The Aussie Voice" and don't have a micro studio in New York and never went to Harvard any more than the dozens of other fake profiles using the same trick.

Community Guru
Jennifer M Member Since: May 17, 2015
54 of 941

Petra R wrote:

Maryam F wrote:

But you're neither in the UK nor the US and aren't "The Aussie Voice" and don't have a micro studio in New York and never went to Harvard any more than the dozens of other fake profiles using the same trick.

LOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!! It's that guy again! I wonder if this is some Upwork account seller putting this same description in to get approved to sell the account. I can't believe this is just one REALLY STUPID guy that keeps coming back to the forum and then suspended.

Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
55 of 941

Jennifer M wrote:

Petra R wrote:

Maryam F wrote:

LOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!! It's that guy again!  I can't believe this is just one REALLY STUPID guy that keeps coming back to the forum and then suspended.

There are at least a dozen of them left - last time I looked there were more, but it looks like they were mostly rejected anyway (Upwork, what is the point of leaving rejected profiles up??)

Plus the original top-rated high earner they all stole the overview from, of course.

Joel B Member Since: May 21, 2019
56 of 941

Hi. 

I also have this problem.

I'm located in Spain, and can't change it from UK

Juvy N Member Since: Mar 31, 2019
57 of 941
I can't change my country from United States to Philippines..
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
58 of 941

Hi Juvy,

I've updated your country to Philippines. You may add the rest of your profile details and submit it for review. Thanks!

-Joanne
Untitled
Samar K Member Since: Apr 16, 2019
59 of 941
Hey I've been facing the same problem, I'm living in the UAE now and my country is still set on the USA
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
60 of 941

Hi Samar,

Your country is updated as well, thank you.

Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS