cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't change country

Highlighted
Carolina D Member Since: Aug 2, 2018
591 of 3,265

Hello, I have the same issue. Even though I can provide an address I will be at later in the US I am currently in Mexico and can't change the country. I dont want this to be a problem  for my payments and accounts, and more so importantly, for taxes purposes. I don't want to even send my profile for review before it can be changed.  Any information or guidance on the matter will be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Highlighted
Community Guru
Ryan C Member Since: Feb 3, 2017
592 of 3,265

Hello Carolina,

I just changed your country to Mexico. If you have more concerns, feel free to post it here so we can help you out. Thank you!

Untitled
Highlighted
Vinay N Member Since: Aug 8, 2018
593 of 3,265

Same haapen with me. I was vacationing in Europe when I signed up but the country selected as US. My country of residence is India. Please help I can't sign in because I don't have a US contact number/

Highlighted
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
594 of 3,265

Hi Vinay, 

The team will reach out to you with more information about your account. 

-Avery
Untitled
Highlighted
Andrey B Member Since: Aug 17, 2018
595 of 3,265
Hello, I am also mistakenly picked the wrong country (US), how can I change it to Russia? I am a permanent resident. Many thanks
Highlighted
Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
596 of 3,265

Hi Andrey,

We have updated the country setting on your account. Please, go ahead and complete the rest of the information. Thanks!

~ Valeria
Untitled
Highlighted
Nevena C Member Since: Aug 21, 2018
597 of 3,265

Hello! I have the same issue. I lived in Slovenia and moved to Serbia and cannot change the country. Could you help me with this?

Kind regards,

Nevena

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
598 of 3,265

Hi Nevena,

Your country has been updated to Serbia. Feel free to add the rest of the information on your profile. Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Alienor C Member Since: Aug 22, 2018
599 of 3,265

Hi everyone, 

I opened an upwork account a few weeks ago when I was living in the US, but moved to France since then and can't seem to update my location on my profile. There is no option to change it, unlike all the other parts of my profile (i.e. Fee, title, description, qualifications, ...).

Thanks!

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
600 of 3,265

Hi Alienor,

We have updated it from our end to France. Feel free to add the rest of the information on your profile. Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS