cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't change country

Rupali M Member Since: Mar 22, 2018
71 of 941
Same happened to me I can't change country which is wrongly added as United States Minor Outlying Islands ... I am in United States of America ... And so can't select my city ...
Community Guru
Nina K Member Since: Nov 29, 2017
72 of 941

Hi Rupali,

Your country has been changed to the U.S and you should now be able to update your address.

~Nina
Untitled
Leonie T Member Since: May 9, 2018
73 of 941
Same problem here. I am travelling in Vietnam and shouldn't have chosen this country while signing up.
I'm from the netherlands. Please can you change the country so that i can complete my profile? It should be The netherlands.
Thank you
Leonie
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
74 of 941

Hi Leonie,

Our team has changed your country to Netherlands, if you need further help let me know. Thank you!

Untitled
Toni K Member Since: Sep 28, 2018
75 of 941

Hi,

Same problem here. Need to change my country of residence to Croatia as I’m unable to complete my profile. I was only traveling through the United States.

Thank you,

Toni

Community Guru
Jo-An B Member Since: Aug 2, 2016
76 of 941

Hi Toni,

We have updated your country to CroatiaFeel free to add the rest of the information on your profile.Thanks.

~ Jo-An

Untitled
Yessica S Member Since: Jun 28, 2018
77 of 941

Hi,

Please help! Upwork wouldn't let me change my country from USA to Indonesia before completing my profile; yet I can't complete and verify my profile because my US phone number is no longer active. 

Yessica

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
78 of 941

Hi Yessica,

We've update your profile location for you. Please, complete the rest of your profile and submit it for a review.

Thanks!

~ Valeria
Untitled
Evgenia P Member Since: Aug 29, 2018
79 of 941

Hi! I am having the same probem. I am currently living in Zurich, Switzerland and wanted to change it from mz previous adress in Germany.

Could you please help?

Thank you!

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
80 of 941

Hi Evgenia, 

I have updated your country to Switzerland as requested. 

-Avery
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS