cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't change country

Jack R Member Since: Apr 12, 2019
911 of 1,469
I accidentally chose my home country instead of the country I'm living in. Now I need to change my country to China but I can't because it takes me to the Create Profile page. Can anyone help?
Community Guru
Riri A Member Since: Jul 21, 2018
912 of 1,469

Hi Jack,

Your country has been changed to China. Please update your address accordingly. Thank you!

~ Riri
Lisa M Member Since: Apr 12, 2019
913 of 1,469
I am unable to amend my country, it has defaulted to United Arab Emirates but I am in the UK. Please can you help me?
Community Guru
Riri A Member Since: Jul 21, 2018
914 of 1,469

Hi Lisa, 

Your country has been now changed from UAE to UK. You can update your address. Thank you! Let me know if you need anything else. 

~ Riri
Anamarija V Member Since: Apr 14, 2019
915 of 1,469

Hi, I also have the same problem - can't change the country from croatia to UAE. Please help.

Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
916 of 1,469

Hi Anamarija, 

Your country has been now changed from Croatia to UAE. You can update your address. Thank you! Let me know if you need anything else.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Lukas K Member Since: Apr 15, 2019
917 of 1,469

Hello, I am just getting started with upwork and would like to set my profile address to Austria. Unfortunately, the country field on my profile page is disabled and locked to Germany.

Thanks for your help

Lukas

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
918 of 1,469

Hi Lukas,

Your country is now updated, thank you.

Untitled
Antony M Member Since: Apr 15, 2019
919 of 1,469

During registering upwork the system forces me to confirm my phone number and upon key in my number the counrty code that appears is of united kindom and am from kenya this has actually delayed my progress kindly help 

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
920 of 1,469

Hi Antony,

Your country is now updated, thank you.

Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS