Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't chat with Upwork Support Team

naveedahmed3
Naveed A Member Since: Sep 26, 2017
1 of 18

Hello Upwork Community,

Glad to be part of the forum.

First of all I would like to thank you all who are answering/reading my issue.

I'm facing a weird problem that is I'm not able to chat with Upwork Support after being Top Rated. I'm not sure when did the issue exactly started but after long time(2months or more) I tried chatting with Support I wasn't able to see the chat option there. 

I raised the issue to and submitted a ticket to Upwork support to help me resolve the issue but it has been 13 days now that now one has reached out to me after forwarding my request to technical department. 

I'm not sure what should I do - That's why I submitted one more ticket today with upwork support to look into the issue. 

If anyone who has been through this I would be gald to know more about the issue and the steps to the solution.

Thank you very much for your time!

Regrads,

Naveed

petra_r
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
2 of 18

What do you need to chat to Support ABOUT?

naveedahmed3
Naveed A Member Since: Sep 26, 2017
3 of 18

There could be different scenarios each time and we need instant support.

Like yesterday I by mistake logged in hours on some other contractor instead of original one.

Moreover, If this is the privilege for all the Top Rated profiles, then why I'm out?

What do you think?

aaron_luigi
Community Guru
Aaron Luigi L Member Since: Dec 28, 2014
4 of 18

Hi Naveed,

Thanks for reaching out and I'm sorry to hear that inconvenience. I sent a follow up on your behalf regarding your chat support concern and we'll update you on this ticket link as soon as possible. Thank you.

- Aaron
Untitled
dairywala_hamza
Hamza D Member Since: Aug 2, 2017
5 of 18

Hello,

I am facing the similar issue yesterday only I got my top rated badge and out of curiosity I checked for live support which is still not available.

Regards,

Hamza

kochubei_valeria
Community Manager
Valeria K Community Manager Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
6 of 18

Hi Hamza,

Feel free to ask your question here and we'll make sure to address it while we are investigating issues with your chat access.

~ Valeria
Upwork
dzadza
Community Guru
Sanja D Member Since: Dec 18, 2013
7 of 18

I also can't access live support chat - is live support still available, and the problem is on my end? Or there's no live support anymore?

aocumen
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
8 of 18

Due to the volume of users on the platform some support options aren't available for all users, Sanja. We are always happy to help here in the Community. Let us know if there is anything we can help you with and we'll assist you.

~ Avery
Upwork
dzadza
Community Guru
Sanja D Member Since: Dec 18, 2013
9 of 18

Thanks for your reply, Avery. I thought chat was available for top-rated freelancers - apparently not.

Since my client is the one who needs help regarding the procedure (she's one of those really bad clients) - I just told her to contact support, since I'm unable to do so 

dalahast
Cory K Member Since: Jun 22, 2017
10 of 18

Same issue here. I've had access to chat support since I became Top Rated, and now it's disappeared without explanation. The page listing Top Rated perks still mentions "premium customer support, including phone and chat", so I don't know what's going on with that.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS