Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't chat with Upwork Support Team

g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
11 of 18

Hi Cory,

Feel free to ask your question here and we'll make sure to address it while we are investigating while the chat is not available for you.

~ Goran
Upwork
dalahast
Cory K Member Since: Jun 22, 2017
12 of 18

Hey, thanks. I ended up just submitting a ticket for it—it's about a job posting where the client attached a Word document containing some personal information and medical records, most likely in violation of patient privacy laws. None of the standard reasons for flagging a post really cover that.

g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
13 of 18

Hi Cory,

Thank you for reporting, you can always also send us a PM to us Moderators and we will send the information to our team for a review as well.

~ Goran
Upwork
zlatansamardzic
Zlatan S Member Since: Feb 4, 2018
14 of 18

My Job Succes droped down by 3%. I was at 100, now 97.
I finished 16 jobs with 100% client satisfaction and on 21st of January I had 100%. After that date I only have 2 jobs that are in progress.. so I want to know what I did wrong that caused my jss droped.

petra_r
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
15 of 18

@Zlatan S wrote:

My Job Succes droped down by 3%. I was at 100, now 97.

Read this

zlatansamardzic
Zlatan S Member Since: Feb 4, 2018
16 of 18

I did read that more than 20 times but I still do not know how did I lose my JSS.
Only thing that could be is on this one project(fixed), I submitted my work, after 14 days Upwork approved payment. My client is moving, and she told me that. She will contact me in less than month, 25 days passed.

Is that considered as

"idle or inactive contract" ?

ismail_nakhuda
Ismail Irshad N Member Since: Nov 10, 2018
17 of 18

Hello 

Why have you Taken away my Rising talent Status?  I am Not doing enough? 

2.  Why I am unable to Chat with Upwork Support.  as I was able to before?  What has gone wrong?

petra_r
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
18 of 18

Ismail N wrote:

Why have you Taken away my Rising talent Status? 

You had poor feedback... Rising Talent is for people who are getting great outcomes.

2.  Why I am unable to Chat with Upwork Support.  as I was able to before?  What has gone wrong?

As you are neither Rising Talent nor Top Rated you are not entitled to Chat Support.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS