🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Can't configure my N26 bank account
Page options
nicocolu
Community Member

Can't configure my N26 bank account

Hi all.

I am trying to configure my N26 bank account but it says that my IBAN code is not valid.

I talked with N26 customer services, they verified my IBAN and said that it's ok. That maybe Upwork has not updated N26 information and that's why the IBAN is not valid.

Can you pls assist me as to configure my new bank account?

thanks a lot and best regards

Nicolas

9 REPLIES 9
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Nicolas,

I checked your account and I can see that you were able to add your method today. Please allow up to 3 days for the verification to be completed. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Goran... I did but I am not sure because the SWIFT code was not accepted. I had to chose one thing or another:

With the recognized SWIFT code, the IBAN was not accepted.

With my IBAN recognized, the SWIFT code was not accepted.

What I did is to leave swift code in blank, add the iban code and then add manually the N26 bank details. But believe me I am not sure if what I did is ok. Is any way to check it?

Thanks a lot! 

Hi Nicolas,

Our team will review the details and if any additional information is needed so that the verification is completed our team will reach out to you via ticket and email. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Any follow up on that? I've the same issue

Edit: To anyone stumbling upon this thread and entering "NTSBDEB1XXX" just use "NTSBDEB1". 

I could do it, but all manually... let's see if it's validated by Upwork

Hi! I am trying to configure my N26 bank account but it says that my BIC/SWIFT code is not valid. I talked with N26 customer services, they verified the SWIFT number i have is correct . Can you pls assist me as to configure my bank account?

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Caro,

Could you please try to enter the bank address manually? You’ll see the green link ’’enter branch address manually’’ under the bank not found a section of your bank information tab.

Let us know if the issue persists. 

Thank you! 

~ Bojan
Upwork

Good afternoon Goran,

I have the same problem with the IBAN authentication from Italy. I put the correct SWIFT code for N26, but then Upwork is not able to accept my IBAN (copied and pasted, without spaces or simply typed).

Are there any solutions? Thanks in advance,

Leonardo 

Hi Leonardo,

Thank you for reaching out to us. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your tickets on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members