Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Can't confirm email

Highlighted
Cristovam P Member Since: Oct 12, 2015
1 of 72

Anyone having this problem?

A freelancer of my agency is trying to register but when he receives the confirmation email and clicks it, the freelancer page that opens says that he need to confirm the email. If he clicks to send another confirmation email it happens again and again.

Any idea?

Highlighted
Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
2 of 72

Hi Cristovam,

Could you please advise your agency freelancer to contact Support about this issue? Alternatively, please send me a link to the freelancer's profile via a private message (click on my name and then on Send Private Message link) and I'll check. Thank you!

~ Valeria
Untitled
Highlighted
Cristovam P Member Since: Oct 12, 2015
3 of 72

Hello Valeria,

The problem is that he cannot create a profile without confirming this email. When we receive the first email and click it, Upwork says it need to confirm his email and the only option is to resend the confirmation email and then it happens again and again.

Highlighted
Gayle G Member Since: Nov 8, 2016
4 of 72

I am having the same problem as written above. 

I've asked again and again to send a verification email but it's not arrived.

Pleased reply to my email: **Edited for Community Guidelines**

Thankyou

Highlighted
Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
5 of 72

Hi Gayle,

Please make sure you entered the correct email address, check your inbox and spam folder, and if you can't find the email use the option to re-send it. If that doesn't help, please enter an alternative email address.

Highlighted
Zachary R Member Since: Sep 2, 2017
6 of 72

Hi, Upwork team

Happy New Year.

I have two problem

I have just confirmed my email on message "Verify your email address to access all of Upwork"

But I can't access some page. e.g setting page and overview page....

Also, I didn't get any response from upwork team about "My JSS calcuation is incorrect"

Why can I access to all page after confirm email? and when can I get response from upwork team with my JSS issue?

Please let me know asap

Best Regards

Zachary

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
7 of 72

Zachary,

It looks like your email was successful and you should be all set with the new email address. Which pages aren't you able to access?

As for your concern regarding your JSS, I see you already have a ticket about it and it's been escalated to the appropriate team for another review. They will update you as soon as they have more information.

Thank you for your patience.

~ Valeria
Untitled
Highlighted
Nabirye D Member Since: Mar 2, 2019
8 of 72
I received da email bt wen I clinked jn it da webpange says not found
Highlighted
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
9 of 72

Hi Nabirye,

Can you please retry to open the email confirmation using a different browser? If that doesn't resolve the issue, please let us know. Thank you!

-Joanne
Untitled
Highlighted
Alexandru T Member Since: Nov 12, 2015
10 of 72

I have the same problem! Please anyone who knows hot to solve this problem, contact me please on email: **Edited for Community Guidelines**

Thank you

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS